News from your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not worried I've never seen a walking car....oh wait there's a comma, never mind. 😛
fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

Sounded like a good time! 😅 Don't know why would try to run tho?

So much material here.
  • Maybe he ran because he was unimpressive?
  • So ... that was the substitute teacher. Imagine what goes on with the real teacher.
  • Proof that our schools are dangerous.
  • Don't judge, they may have been in a relationship before she was a teacher.
  • Maybe the car was cold?

Kidding aside, bad choices were made.

Kidding aside, bad choices were made.​
You ain’t kidding! Who thought parking in a car was a good idea? We all know how that has ended historically…
The substitute teacher should have gotten them a room. She has a responsibility to keep her students safe while instructing them. Instead, she exposed him (!!!) to cops with guns, and that’s never safe.
Bad choices indeed…

Great story! About time farmers got a break. Bad enough the CCP is buying up our farmland and this clown show of an administration is complacent about it.

No Xh!tCCPing!!

If China wants to buy up our land so badly...
Then our government should insist on China paying us with Gold, their premium Beach front properties, and/or other important Mineral resources..

Simple, straight up bartering.

None of those stupid currency or bonds exchanges.

No Xh!tCCPing!!

If China wants to buy up our land so badly...
Then our government should insist on China paying us with Gold, their premium Beach front properties, and/or other important Mineral resources..

Simple, straight up bartering.

None of those stupid currency or bonds exchanges.
I think that the gold standard is obsolete. The value of something should be based on the energy it takes to create it. Which means that fertile sunny farm land with a water source literally prints money.

I think that the gold standard is obsolete. The value of something should be based on the energy it takes to create it. Which means that fertile sunny farm land with a water source literally prints money.

Actually the effort to extract raw gold out of the ground and to process them into actual gold bars takes quite a bit of energy and effort..
So for them to pay us with gold(bars) is a good exchange.

Currently gold trades at $69,767 per kilo.

A gold bar weighs 12.4 kilos ,which amounts to $865,110 per bar.

Or, any other precious metals (in ingot form) that we may be in need of... ie: nickel , cobalt, etc etc

Also you have to consider that land itself -even with a reliable water source- is Not always easily accessible or very "portable" as a trade commodity.
So I hope once the transaction is made... you can at least reach said land/property.

China should not be allowed to buy ANY land on US soil period regardless of pay structure. Just want to infiltrate our Country. Can't be trusted.

Perhaps we can just lease them our land..

They pay rent.
We are their LandLords 😉

China should not be allowed to buy ANY land on US soil period regardless of pay structure. Just want to infiltrate our Country. Can't be trusted.
That's 100% our (American's) fault.

It's been a war of economics for decades and it was finally acknowledged by a past president. The problem is we are lead to believe that cheaper means prosperity, and that is not always the case. It's a short term savings but it's ultimately a trade deficit that chips away at our economy because we are literally shipping money off shore.

Also, more philosophically, it also leads generations in which everything is disposable. It's cheaper and easier to buy a new one and "up grade" it than fix the old one.

It's a free market and it should be, but we don't need to enable them (or anyone else) with the tools to dig our graves.

Perhaps we can just lease them our land..

They pay rent.
We are their LandLords 😉
Good thought. But what does "them" refer too, individuals or corporate entities. I don't see a bunch of Chinese people coming to California to buy overpriced real estate. But I do see corporations doing that.

I think the problem is there are no rules about US based corporations needing to be owned by US citizens. Anybody can create a corporation in in any location. Some companies have US corps and EU corps all under the same parent company. It just get more loopholey from there.

MultiFusion
CONNECT-Dallas (Big Brother) connect private citizens' cameras to authorities ,in Dallas.

You can even Pay/Buy-in to their Real-Time Access device -to give them direct use of your cameras.

-for Your Safety.
of course...

The cops in California don't give a rats ass about video of a crime unless it was a homicide. All these doorbell cams and dash cams are only good for insurance purposes.

MultiFusion
CONNECT-Dallas (Big Brother) connect private citizens' cameras to authorities ,in Dallas.

You can even Pay/Buy-in to their Real-Time Access device -to give them direct use of your cameras.

-for Your Safety.
of course...

Yeah, not sure how I feel about this. The problem is cameras record crime and cops deter crime. I would much rather have a cop outside my door than a camera.

The cops in California don't give a rats ass about video of a crime unless it was a homicide. All these doorbell cams and dash cams are only good for insurance purposes.
That was true, but now they care about speeding too and we will have speed cameras in San Jose. I feel safer already.

What I don't get is -how does the system protect YOU when the cops are sitting in their air conditioned office watching videos all day.
Once you are robbed, shot and killed
then afterwards they "may" have video of your murder...

That doesn't protect me in any way at all.. Even IF I purchase their Real-Time device.

What sort of mind trick logic are they employing?

Back