Nylon prints warps bad and just wont stick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay.
So now go print some actual parts and see if they complete..

You can Stop dickering around with all these 1st layer tests. 🤪

Yeah I would agree . Definitely the cleanest.. now run the whole bed print at that setting and see how it does all across the bed
Shame, it has a little defect.
I'll print one at -0,080

20240219_222547.jpg

Okay.
So now go print some actual parts and see if they complete..

You can Stop dickering around with all these 1st layer tests. 🤪
Just one more, hahahahaha

Shame, it has a little defect.
I'll print one at -0,080

View attachment 349676

Just one more, hahahahaha

So you will find you will not get perfect across the whole bed.. there will still be some spots to contend with.. wether to close or to far away.. your just after the best of all of it..

So you will find you will not get perfect across the whole bed.. there will still be some spots to contend with.. wether to close or to far away.. your just after the best of all of it..
That has been my problem all my life. if i encounter a problem i can't let it go.

But guys thank you so much for your help and Patience!

Have you got by any chance any filament profiles for ABS+ or Easy nylon that you wouldn't mind to share?

Guys just out curiosity what's your local time right now? its 22:56 here.

That has been my problem all my life. if i encounter a problem i can't let it go.

But guys thank you so much for your help and Patience!

Have you got by any chance any filament profiles for ABS+ or Easy nylon that you wouldn't mind to share?

Unfortunately my profiles are on a case by case basis.. I only use one dialed profile and change settings within that profile to match material and model needs..

Try to print a model with the default settings first, but raise the temps to match the material.. very few settings will change between material..

Guys just out curiosity what's your local time right now? its 22:56 here.

5:00 pm

Unfortunately my profiles are on a case by case basis.. I only use one dialed profile and change settings within that profile to match material and model needs..

Try to print a model with the default settings first, but raise the temps to match the material.. very few settings will change between material..

5:00 pm
Thanks for the tip. i will let you know how it went. unless you had enough :ROFLMAO:

Guys i need your opinion,
Creality has agreed to refund, now is the big question: stil send it back?
I got the printer with discount for around €700.
Bought Pei sheet, one new hotend because i broke the privious one my self (don't ask how :D)
The shipping costs sending it back are one me. So i think it will cost me €100,- extra(lost).
The alternative would be de Bambulab P1S. Unless you have better advise.
Its a bit smaller 256mm vs 300mm.
Little bit more expensive, knowing my self if i go for the P1S, then i wil go for the combo with AMS wich is around €1100-1200.

Is the swap worth it or are you saying now that the K1 is up and running keep it?

Last edited:
Guys i need your opinion,
Creality has agreed to refund, now is the big question: stil send it back?
I got the printer with discount for around €700.
Bought Pei sheet, one new hotend because i broke the privious one my self (don't ask how :D)
The shipping costs sending it back are one me. So i think it will cost me €100,- extra(lost).
The alternative would be de Bambulab P1S. Unless you have better advise.
Its a bit smaller 256mm vs 300mm.
Little bit more expensive, knowing my self if i go for the P1S, then i wil go for the combo with AMS wich is around €1100-1200.

Is the swap worth it or are you saying now that the K1 is up and running keep it?

How much time do you have to decide on accepting the refund?
If you have a week or so, then I'd say print the poop out of it while you have it and learn some more off of it ,then return IF you truly don't like it.

How much time do you have to decide on accepting the refund?
If you have a week or so, then I'd say print the poop out of it while you have it and learn some more off of it ,then return IF you truly don't like it.
Didn't get any time window. i definitely will do some "test" prints.
The main question is would i be better off with anything else.

Didn't get any time window. i definitely will do some "test" prints.
The main question is would i be better off with anything else.

There's Phrozen ARCO (coming out in June-ish) which I'm eyeing hard. Because it's CoreXY, Multi-Materials, & Klipper.

And, once I get my hands on Neptune 4 Max , I'll be able to say if it's worth it or not... (I have 30 days to return it ,if it's not up to par.)

After seeing some YouTube clips about AMS and how much filament it wastes, it become quite less interesting as i thought.

AMS waste.jpg

Same object single color 30 minutes and 5 gram filament
multicolor 104 grams and 7 hours 37 minutes!!!

Back