Official AliExpress Wheel Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garcbomber

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fireteam
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Infraction
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Typhon TLR
Gonna need some 6S backflips soon and noticed there are several other Arrma knockoff options including Katars along with alternatives.

Created as a general AliEx wheel discussion and review thread.

0301330C-27BB-45D8-92C0-68ABEB48DC96.jpeg

CC1CEB95-3232-474E-BCAC-DC2E4C2156CA.jpeg

28E94929-0344-44EC-9DFB-A41DC26C517A.jpeg

I ordered these already for the Felony.
They actually come with the correct bigger tire in the rear.
They come unglued. Haven’t had a chance to try yet. Just waiting for glue to cure. Will report back.

IMG_8952.png

Non.belted for the street one’s correct?
I didn’t even think to check before glueing them up. I actually don’t know what to check for to see they’re belted or not.

They did have a different texture on the inside of the tire. Looks like this.
IMG_8953.png

You want a belt to prevent ballooning and keep high rpm stability.
Keep up with rpm
I didn’t even think to check before glueing them up. I actually don’t know what to check for to see they’re belted or not.

They did have a different texture on the inside of the tire. Looks like this. View attachment 309346
Looks like the belted pattern I’m not sure tho

Speedline DR8/Fortress/BFG for UDR

IMG_3122.jpeg

IMG_3120.jpeg

7/8” end mill 3/8” deep or router bit for the hex nut face, 12mm drill thru for the thread 👍

IMG_3121.jpeg

IMG_3123.jpeg

Last edited:
I saw those red beadlock ones on Amazon the other day. Have you gotten a chance to run them yet?
Not enough track time to make lap comparisons, but they have passed wheel toughness and tire bead lock strength tests jumping and side landing. Definitely *balloon more because of the foam/sidewall softness in comparison.

Last edited:
Also following, I hear the wheels are usually where the issues are. Nice to have alternatives though!

I’d like to try ordering from Ali but every time I try it goes to German and I am not advanced enough to get it out of that.

Flush your browser cache..

Click Ctrl H (on your keyboard when you have your browser open)

then look for the settings 3 dots to open the tab to clear Browsing Data.

It will launch a separate window to allow you to select all types of data you want to get rid of..

But PLEASE Note-
IF you have certain passwords for certain websites you commonly visit like ArrmaForum or the like..
Make sure you uncheck those ,so you don't clear those out by accident.
Just a heads up.

Flush your browser cache..

Click Ctrl H (on your keyboard when you have your browser open)

then look for the settings 3 dots to open the tab to clear Browsing Data.

It will launch a separate window to allow you to select all types of data you want to get rid of..

But PLEASE Note-
IF you have certain passwords for certain websites you commonly visit like ArrmaForum or the like..
Make sure you uncheck those ,so you don't clear those out by accident.
Just a heads up.

Brother, I appreciate the help, but I’m all on an iPhone.

They did have a different texture on the inside of the tire. Looks like this. View attachment 309346
Yeah that is in fact a Belt inside that tire above(y)

Wanna try those backflips but it's $22 for shipping $32 of wheels. It's $1.29 to ship the choons 🤣

Back