Official AliExpress Wheel Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been getting stuff between 2 and 3 weeks to colorado. I've been ordering a lot of stuff from aliexpress lately and it's been pretty damn consistent. I think things have seriously improved.

Just be mindful that That kind of deliveries schedule may not last..

Just be mindful that That kind of deliveries schedule may not last..
Why not?!? it's actually been like this for a while. DON'T GO JINXING IT TEX!!!! You knock on wood right this instance!! :ROFLMAO:

Why not?!? it's actually been like this for a while. DON'T GO JINXING IT TEX!!!! You knock on wood right this instance!! :ROFLMAO:

I hear ya.

But, who knows what will happen over there in with wannabe emperor
winnie the pooh GIF

in the coming months.

Alright got a chance to test out the AliExpress Felony tires. You have to glue them but I prefer to do it right myself anyways.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $28.46 30ï¼… Off | 4pcs 53/107 42/100 Tire Tyre 17mm Wheel Hex for Arrma 1/7 Felony FSR Model GT RC Car Upgrade Parts
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKpetZC

Handles really well just zipping up
And down my empty street and slides very predictably. Brakes well too. No catastrophic failures.

So ambient temp was 85fF. I drove hard for about ten minutes before it hit thermal.

Tires still have tread on them so based of this first run I would say for $30 shipped I’m gonna definitely order again.

Rear tire before and after photos.
IMG_9285.jpeg
IMG_9285.jpeg

IMG_9286.jpeg

IMG_9283.jpeg

Last edited:
Alright got a chance to test out the AliExpress Felony tires. You have to glue them but I prefer to do it right myself anyways.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $28.46 30ï¼… Off | 4pcs 53/107 42/100 Tire Tyre 17mm Wheel Hex for Arrma 1/7 Felony FSR Model GT RC Car Upgrade Parts
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKpetZC

Handles really well just zipping up
And down my empty street and slides very predictably. Brakes well too. No catastrophic failures.

So ambient temp was 85fF. I drove hard for about ten minutes before it hit thermal.

Tires still have tread on them so based of this first run I would say for $30 shipped I’m gonna definitely order again.

Rear tire before and after photos. View attachment 314111View attachment 314111

View attachment 314112

View attachment 314113
Ouch you hit thermal, looks like a beefy fan setup.. what's size pinion u running and what's your timing set at.. wonder why, do you check temps?

Ouch you hit thermal, looks like a beefy fan setup.. what's size pinion u running and what's your timing set at.. wonder why, do you check temps?
Running the stock basher pinion which is 16t I think.
This car is using a blx185 which doesn’t have the ability to change timing. If I could I would set it to 0deg.

I do check temps, just didn’t happen to do it that time. Too busy taking pictures I guess.

I do have punch set to highest 5 setting. I mostly drift and bash around and I think having it set that high helps me break the rear tire loose easier and then I can control the drift better.

Oh and although it was 85degrees, it had been in the 100s earlier that day. Ground was probably still pretty warm. I hit thermal all the time out here since I live in the desert 🌵.

Running the stock basher pinion which is 16t I think.
This car is using a blx185 which doesn’t have the ability to change timing. If I could I would set it to 0deg.

I do check temps, just didn’t happen to do it that time. Too busy taking pictures I guess.

I do have punch set to highest 5 setting. I mostly drift and bash around and I think having it set that high helps me break the rear tire loose easier and then I can control the drift better.

Oh and although it was 85degrees, it had been in the 100s earlier that day. Ground was probably still pretty warm. I hit thermal all the time out here since I live in the desert 🌵.
Dang man that stinks, hard on the motor and esc.. u might check that motor shaft for some slop, it rolling pretty smooth?🤔

Dang man that stinks, hard on the motor and esc.. u might check that motor shaft for some slop, it rolling pretty smooth?🤔
Yup she rolls nice and smooth, i always do the pre run check.

I think that’s just the way it is out here. All my rigs get super hot in the summer.

Check out my outcast with max6 and dual 12v fans that run at 12v via BEC.
It’ll also get hot so unavoidable I would say.
IMG_9300.jpeg

Going through my first bad experience with aliexpress in regards to these felony tires. I was sent the wrong package and the seller is acting like he did nothing wrong even though it's clearly the wrong package. I used paypal so I'm not too worried but if I were you guys I would 100% avoid the seller "RC Upgrades Parts Store"

I would 100% avoid the seller "RC Upgrades Parts Store"

He basically told me f you and if you think you're right aliexpress will refund you. He lost his rabid ass mind if he think I'm going to take an L on 166$ lol

Going through my first bad experience with aliexpress in regards to these felony tires. I was sent the wrong package and the seller is acting like he did nothing wrong even though it's clearly the wrong package. I used paypal so I'm not too worried but if I were you guys I would 100% avoid the seller "RC Upgrades Parts Store"

He basically told me f you and if you think you're right aliexpress will refund you. He lost his rabid ass mind if he think I'm going to take an L on 166$ lol

I'm sorry to hear that my friend.
That's Lame if that's how he handles customer complaints..

So, what did he send you?

I'm sorry to hear that my friend.
That's Lame if that's how he handles customer complaints..

So, what did he send you?
20230731_162442.jpg

To say i'm pissed off to get this after 2 weeks of waiting is an understatement lol. I ordered 5 sets of the felony tires and got this poop. It's crazy too because he had good reviews but I cannot believe the customer service I just got after his mistake. I'm giving aliexpress until tomorrow to refund me or i'm going to paypal.

I've been getting stuff between 2 and 3 weeks to colorado. I've been ordering a lot of stuff from aliexpress lately and it's been pretty damn consistent. I think things have seriously improved.
I agree. I live in Littleton and I get my 3d printer parts in 2 weeks. Before international tracking (like 8 years ago) it was a gamble to order anything. Do you have a good seller for aliexpress rc parts or do you just order from any of them?

S#itty, I’ve ordered diff housings on 3 occasions from them and all went well. Maybe wheel/tires aren’t their forte’. Plus shipping/inventory personnel can have a bad day, hope it gets resolved quick!

Last edited:
View attachment 314699

To say i'm pissed off to get this after 2 weeks of waiting is an understatement lol. I ordered 5 sets of the felony tires and got this poop. It's crazy too because he had good reviews but I cannot believe the customer service I just got after his mistake. I'm giving aliexpress until tomorrow to refund me or i'm going to paypal.

That's NOT even close to tires..

Hmm..

Do you have the original packaging still?
Like the chinese wording on the labels? Let me take a look at them and I'll try to see if there some sort of mishap on there end.

That's NOT even close to tires..

Hmm..

Do you have the original packaging still?
Like the chinese wording on the labels? Let me take a look at them and I'll try to see if there some sort of mishap on there end.
Yes I do, funny enough the seller showed me some type of shipping receipt to show he sent it but it means nothing to me when it's not what I got lol.

2 tires couldn't even fit in this box let alone 20 lol.

Last edited:
Back