Kraton Ok guys n gals. What bits break all the time that i should stock up on?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joejwp

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I just broke my shock rod end. And im gonna order a few of em. Im assuming they go quite a lot!?

So, are there other bits like this?. Cheap but go all the time so you need a supply of em to keep bashing???
Im new here and trying to get hold of stuff i will break regular so i can get few of each.
Im learning how to drive the flippin thi g and keep crashing amd breakin bits! Ha!

Roll out!x

Replace the ends with the 330409 or 330338 large nero rod ends, they last so much longer.. will need some 6.8 pivot balls for them as well...

I would stock up on a few wing mount sets for sure...

Shock stand off bolts if using the factory ones..(they snap)

Rubber sealed bearing set

Input and crown gears (pinion and ring) for the diffs

Diff cup gaskets

You can get the upgraded rod ends from the Nero platform, part no. AR330409

With these, you will need 6.8mm balls to insert into the rod ends. I used HoBao ones, part no. H30004

The parts that I break the most are diff pins, but you might not know or tell a difference until you check the diff internals. I go through diff crown gears and planetary gears every few months or so too... but that's it really

i think it depends on how ya drive. im breaking screws and esc fans more than anything these days since i’m landing on my feet

The part that breaks is the one you don't have. I mostly break wings, wing mounts , and screws. The pins inside the diff housing also tend to break , but you have to take the diff apart to see them.

Thanks folks. Ordered. Its spent more time broke so far!:) ha!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back