Ordered a 3D printer....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Tips? There are several good videos on putting it together. Pay attention to getting everything square and getting the tension on the wheels set properly. Also take time to level the bed - if you don’t it usually results in frustrating print issues.

the magnetic bed is OK - if you get into it you might think about the glass bed or spring steel bed.

Nice! Tips? There are several good videos on putting it together. Pay attention to getting everything square and getting the tension on the wheels set properly. Also take time to level the bed - if you don’t it usually results in frustrating print issues.

the magnetic bed is OK - if you get into it you might think about the glass bed or spring steel bed.
Ok that’s good to know. I did watch a video this morning on it and will be watching more to familiarize my self even more. I’m excited!!

One of the better vids on how to get going. Sub to his channel he has lots of good stuff that will help you.

I'm pretty new to all this myself. I was looking at the pro myself but went with the v2. I have been having a blast. Tinkercad is very simple but I highly recommend learning fusion 360 in your spare time.

I'm pretty new to all this myself. I was looking at the pro myself but went with the v2. I have been having a blast. Tinkercad is very simple but I highly recommend learning fusion 360 in your spare time.
I appreciate that info greatly and will check out both suggestions. I have been wondering where you go to come up with your own designs. Looking forward to messing around with it for sure.
I would have went E3 V2 instead.
Hey gotta start somewhere! 🤣😂

I appreciate that info greatly and will check out both suggestions. I have been wondering where you go to come up with your own designs. Looking forward to messing around with it for sure.
Tinkercad is extremely simple. It is based off of putting premade shapes together. Lots of great videos on YouTube.... pla is going to be the easiest to print with and bltouch is going to save you a lot of time and headache. Capricorn tubing and a upgrade kit is well worth the $20 1 great thing about 3d printing is it's way cheaper then rc cars lol

Tinkercad is extremely simple. It is based off of putting premade shapes together. Lots of great videos on YouTube.... pla is going to be the easiest to print with and bltouch is going to save you a lot of time and headache. Capricorn tubing and a upgrade kit is well worth the $20 1 great thing about 3d printing is it's way cheaper then rc cars lol
Now you mention Capricorn tubing and a upgrade kit........is this what you are talking about?
I’m looking forward to learning this hobby. After seeing @Camaroboy383 creative tail pan and front piece for the Felony, that right there really inspired me to try it.

566D8496-B564-4FE6-80A9-4C2E0C50294C.png

Well, I jumped in the deep end and ordered an Ender CR-10 v3. Just didn't want to regret not having enough print space later. I have been going back and forth for a week and finally decided to go big. 🤪

Well, I jumped in the deep end and ordered an Ender CR-10 v3. Just didn't want to regret not having enough print space later. I have been going back and forth for a week and finally decided to go big. 🤪
I just ordered the CR10 V3. Looking forward to diving into this thing.

@KevinC Congrats! I haven't even had a chance to unbox mine yet. I thought I was was going to get to it tomorrow, but I got a photography gig that will help pay for it instead. Maybe next weekend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back