Passed my Final 🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember becoming a journyman,sucks because you are now topped out an no more nice raises (terms)and everybody expects more outa ya..

View attachment 291935
Nah.. u just gotta elevate yourself!! I'll be in the 30's before I know it!! I did have a family friend that owns his own business offer me a spot when I get my L's.. it's residential though!! 🙄

Screenshot_20230411-083423~2.png

Hopefully you aren't stuck with what happens to nurses...... a nurse I work with was making 30-32 an hour , but also had 50k+ in student debt to pay for from her schooling. I have friends who are electricians....never asked about the financial obligation.

Either way..... its worth it when you get to this point....CONGRATS

Hopefully you aren't stuck with what happens to nurses...... a nurse I work with was making 30-32 an hour , but also had 50k+ in student debt to pay for from her schooling. I have friends who are electricians....never asked about the financial obligation.

My company paid for everything!!

Congrats bro!! Skilled trades are "the thing" now!! You can take it anywhere and make a living!!👍😎🍻

So true.. my wife has been a nurse for over 15 years, was a single mother to boot while going to nursing school with 2 kids, dead beat ex..now,still paying for loans, to make $25 an hour..the system is broken indeed!!

Welp, I passed my Final tonight.. now onto the Journeyman!! 💯

It's weird how they do it too, I still have a bunch of fire/burglar curriculum to go over, and they just added a bunch of sections/lessons.. on top of that my last day is an exam on all that stuff.. so um what if we fail the fire/burg exam, do we have to come back for summer school!! 🤣

View attachment 291903
I missed it, what did you pass. what test/certification? Congratulations man. I see you're trying to improve your RC budget lol.

Congrats bro!! Skilled trades are "the thing" now!! You can take it anywhere and make a living!!👍😎🍻

So true.. my wife has been a nurse for over 15 years, was a single mother to boot while going to nursing school with 2 kids, dead beat ex..now,still paying for loans, to make $25 an hour..the system is broken indeed!!
My gf's been a RN for 32 years. Company she worked for was hiring new grads at a higher rate then she made who weren't qualified to place a bandaid on a scratch. She has now accepted a job as a balor nurse at 73k for 3 days a week. Sat, sun, and Monday. Hope it works out. Starts in 2 weeks.

Nah.. u just gotta elevate yourself!! I'll be in the 30's before I know it!! I did have a family friend that owns his own business offer me a spot when I get my L's.. it's residential though!! 🙄

View attachment 291939
Congrats brother,go for commercial,pays better an ya don't have to work as hard as residential. Cause nobody likes a homeowner Standing over your shoulder all day supervising

I've never done residential, haa!! 🥴
Today I'm at a tobacco free collage campus an sitting in the Johnny smoking an reading the funny azz $hit writen on the wall😆😅🤣😂apparently John likes to eat corn long ways😆😅🤣😂🤣😅😆😁 can't show any more...this is a pg forum dammit

20230411_133635.jpg

Today I'm at a tobacco free collage campus an sitting in the Johnny smoking an reading the funny azz $hit writen on the wall😆😅🤣😂apparently John likes to eat corn long ways😆😅🤣😂🤣😅😆😁 can't show any more...this is a pg forum dammit

View attachment 292002
Too funny!! I work in a grocery warehouse, for years (many) all the company owned trailers had a message written on the walls.."Rick Downing takes it in the face!!" Boy, he sure was a popular fella!! Never did find out who he was, but, I think I know what he liked..😉😂😂

>
Too funny!! I work in a grocery warehouse, for years (many) all the company owned trailers had a message written on the walls.."Rick Downing takes it in the face!!" Boy, he sure was a popular fella!! Never did find out who he was, but, I think I know what he liked..😉😂😂
My name is Rick downing........JK😆😅🤣😂

Welp, I passed my Final tonight.. now onto the Journeyman!! 💯

It's weird how they do it too, I still have a bunch of fire/burglar curriculum to go over, and they just added a bunch of sections/lessons.. on top of that my last day is an exam on all that stuff.. so um what if we fail the fire/burg exam, do we have to come back for summer school!! 🤣

View attachment 291903
Congratulations 👏🎉👏🎉👏👏👏🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉😁👍 Mr senton

So I'm not one to really check my emails 🙄.. I guess I scored high enough on my Apprentice of The Year entrance exam..👑I got an email from the school asking me to compete in this year's Wire-Off.. well I just seen it the other day and had to plan to take off today early, to go initiate the first step!! Was a ladder diagram test, and I suck at them!! Took me 2 hrs, got my gown, cap, and tassel.. and I got some free poop, was only 4 other dudes their!!🤯

You guys think I'll make it to the state final!! 🥴

Screenshot_20230414-181733.png

IMG_20230414_180721307_HDR.jpg

So I'm not one to really check my emails 🙄.. I guess I scored high enough on my Apprentice of The Year entrance exam..👑I got an email from the school asking me to compete in this year's Wire-Off.. well I just seen it the other day and had to plan to take off today early, to go initiate the first step!! Was a ladder diagram test, and I suck at them!! Took me 2 hrs, got my gown, cap, and tassel.. and I got some free poop, was only 4 other dudes their!!🤯

You guys think I'll make it to the state final!! 🥴

View attachment 292863

View attachment 292864
Nice!! Congrats buddy!!! Hats off to ya! Nice swag too!! You're electric! Boogie-woogie-woogie!!! 🍻 🍻 🥳 🥳 (y) 😁✌️

Hell yes you'll make it to the state final! Proud of you man! You got some neat stuff also! Remember this....." Anything of real value takes time" Work hard and reap the rewards!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back