Passed my Final 🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
Welp, I passed my Final tonight.. now onto the Journeyman!! 💯

It's weird how they do it too, I still have a bunch of fire/burglar curriculum to go over, and they just added a bunch of sections/lessons.. on top of that my last day is an exam on all that stuff.. so um what if we fail the fire/burg exam, do we have to come back for summer school!! 🤣

back-to-school-teachers.gif

It's weird how they do it too, I still have a bunch of fire/burglar curriculum to go over, and they just added a bunch of sections/lessons.. on top of that my last day is an exam on all that stuff.. so um what if we fail the fire/burg exam, do we have to come back for summer school!! 🤣

View attachment 291903
Sweet! Good for you. Good luck with the finals.

Ahhh, I thought you meant you still had a test on the fire/burglary.

What are you going journeyman’s for? My brother in law is almost finished with his as an electrician.
Yep I do, thats why I thought it was weird how they had it setup this year.. last year 4th year apprentices did all their fire/burg at the beginning of the year.. electrician

Did they even check your exam? I mean seriously, how on earth did you pass? Did you put your name on someone else's work?
Cartoons Button GIF by Nickelodeon

Seriously, congrats man! Feels good when you put in the work and advance. (y)
Studying I Got It GIF

View attachment 291903
Nice bro! Best of wishes your way man

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back