Perfect Pass Speed Run Springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry this took so long! This is only comparative, not true compression rates. But I used a drill press set to drop 1” from the top of the scale.

But should give us a relative idea on the stiffness.

View attachment 292478
The stock front springs are 27 lbs/in. The rear springs are 38 lbs/in. Assuming that is the front spring your pretty close to what they rate them at.

Mine arrived yesterday. These are definitely some stiff suckers...that get appreciably stiffer as you compress the suspension. I haven't had a chance to try them out as it was raining all day yesterday and last night, but I like what I'm seeing/feeling. I've removed all the limiters from my shocks and I'm curious to see how they do.

Sorry this took so long! This is only comparative, not true compression rates. But I used a drill press set to drop 1” from the top of the scale.

But should give us a relative idea on the stiffness.

View attachment 292478
Thanks for that! I definitely have your V1 springs (I thought I had the V2’s) and the extra coils were why it was so easy to set up total travel (using coil bind) to set a “hard stop” on the rear. It’s a method I still like, and we’re now hearing tales of blow-overs with the PP springs from the guys who removed the limiters. I may keep the limiters but try the Raz springs, but at the limit I believe they might actually be more harsh at limit in my setup, as I use hard nylon bushings and not fuel tube and despite the compression numbers your V1’s still seem much more firm than the PP’s. A function of the titanium and not spring steel windings? When using yours, there was still a useable scale of compression before coil bind occurred. It wasn’t much, maybe 15mm with the preload I had dialed in, but I felt it was enough. The PP’s just seem to keep going, with quite a bit more travel due to fewer coils.
And I’m not sure why others have not had the same results, but with the Raz springs on the rear I was able to lean on the back of the chassis and compress them to the point of bottoming out my rear titanium skid plate. I’m going to try them, as they really do feel like great, fluid springs but I will most definitely be using limiters at the rear.
This will be trial and error for me once I start putting the rubber to the road. Interested to see some feedback as we get into the season and more guys run them. Thanks again for the comparison, it means a lot coming from the manufacturer of a competing product. 👍

My own spring for Limitless ;-) start testing

Just visit some time ago local spring factory and order spring - harder naturally. After some test I'm very satisfied.

Screenshot_20230617_152926.jpg

Screenshot_20230617_152904.jpg

Screenshot_20230617-153017_Photos.jpg

work in progress

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back