Typhon Post your Typhon pics here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bet that'll do a burnout huh????BA typhon.how does the body fit??here's one I'm building now.it'll have some sort of ram air into motor

Thanks and yes it'll definitely do a burnout. :LOL:;)

Love your collection of Typhon's, ...it's a fantastic buggy especially to use for speed runs.

Sorry to see you totalled one though, sucks but I guess you know already that s**t happens especially when you're pushing it and going fast. (y)

Typhon, post beefification.
IMAG1197.jpg
IMAG1199.jpg

I'm just waiting for my body mounts to help clear the fans so I can give the new power system it's paces! I just love the truggified Typhon. I bought it as a backup for when the KEXB is down for parts, but it's kinda flip-flopped now...

I'm just waiting for my body mounts to help clear the fans so I can give the new power system it's paces! I just love the truggified Typhon. I bought it as a backup for when the KEXB is down for parts, but it's kinda flip-flopped now...
Should give the .5 backspaced belted duratrax 2.8 series on it.5.4 in tall ,similar to mx28s,but no ballooning. 60$ for 4 tires👍👍

20201017_152902.jpg

Super clean build buddy.
I see 130mph + next event !!!
Cheers Tazz appreciate that from you bud. (y)

I'm being a bit cautious at times with my builds and should maybe push more but it's difficult not having a decent place to get the practice in between events. Looking forward to next year already. :)

Back