Mojave Pro-line Dumont in action.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got Hawaiian snow right now over here.
Maroon 5 Rain GIF by NOW That's Music

Got any extra beds? Lol
I’d take that over this anymore..
I don't blame you. I lived in Vegas for 8yrs and when it snowed its was fun for me cause it was new, but after having to shovel that crap just once I had enough of it. hahaha
I was there when they had record snow in vegas. Me thinking it looks nice and fluffy turned on my wipers. Anyway a new wiper motor later I learned. hahaha
Man.. I LOVE snow. I wouldn't give snow up for anything. 😆😆
It can be better than rain I give you that....and more fun to play in!

Man.. I LOVE snow. I wouldn't give snow up for anything. 😆😆
I used to like it.. loved ice fishing more than life itself! But the older I get, the love affair fizzles.. Haven’t been ice fishing for years now. 🥶

I used to like it.. loved ice fishing more than life itself! But the older I get, the love affair fizzles.. Haven’t been ice fishing for years now. 🥶
Same with lots of things here. I'm about to be 38, I don't know how old you are, but I'll let you know how I feel when I get there! 😅😅

Ice races and snow drifting absolutely never get old. Something about an old Volvo wagon and a Ford Flex getting sideways. 😆😆

Same with lots of things here. I'm about to be 38, I don't know how old you are, but I'll let you know how I feel when I get there! 😅😅
🤣🤣🤣 I’m not as old as you might think.. I’m only 41, but sometimes I feel 81. Probably due to working construction my whole life. 🤕

I know one thing, the Mojave is on my short list! We’ll see what other Black Friday deals pop up. 🤞

'LAME'
You are the most humble person I have ever come across.
From your RC's to your arcade cabinets.
Its like I need to brag for you!
You got mad skills with the cabinets/tables and awesome RC's!

Hero Twd GIF by The Walking Dead

You are waaaayyy too kind! I'm nobody special :)

You are waaaayyy too kind! I'm nobody special :)

I'm just saying....
I thought you was just going to attempt to do a pinball table but I see what you've made and are making and WOW!
I'm not trying to get all bromance over here but its true...you got impressive skills!

bromance GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back