RC related injury?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep the staples when they take them out!!!!!!

Yes!
Must keep your cranium nails..

mad max GIF

So you're fit in ,once the world goes Mad Max...

Anyone have any RC related injuries? I just received my first on Monday, out bashing at a track with my ol man in which we both were out of each others line of sight he approached the jump I was standing behind and I caught a Typhon 6s to the back of the head and received 5 staples. Could’ve been worse, you live and you learn🤦‍♂️🙌View attachment 362921View attachment 362922View attachment 362924

Just be happy it was a Typhon and not a heli, or you might be a few inches shorter. :eek: glad you are ok other than a few new places to attach magnets to.

Last edited:
hit myself a few times took my toe nail off knocked myself off my feet with a baja 5b nearly broke my wrist also.

Giving your RC a pound of flesh..

it sucks, I couldn't carry my favorite rigs down the stairs for a good 4 months.

That looked painful.

You Need to wear body armor just to RC...

Anyone have any RC related injuries? I just received my first on Monday, out bashing at a track with my ol man in which we both were out of each others line of sight he approached the jump I was standing behind and I caught a Typhon 6s to the back of the head and received 5 staples. Could’ve been worse, you live and you learn🤦‍♂️🙌View attachment 362921View attachment 362922View attachment 362924
Nice batle scars!
I lost a toe nail due to a vendetta at full speed.. I wanted to get a close shot for my friend.. my friend had the same idea and changed direction... oops.

Wow .. some serious injuries here.. Glad peeps recovered and yes safety first. I have had very close calls with my trucks at full speed I had to jump in the air and they went right under me a couple times... I did end up going after my revo once, ran down a hill after it and the hill was way more steep {with large rocks} than I anticipated... I ended up full gate straight down, lost footing at the bottom and ate poop ... messed up my right knee pretty bad and one hand.. I can post pics of the abrasion on my knee later... At the tender age of 51 I am lucky I didn't end up in the ER.

Dang..... I've took a Notorious to the ankle, left a nice scar.

OMG that's horrible. Was the car OK? 😁

Seriously though glad it wasn't in the face or worse yet ... in "the boys".

I've seen it at the local track were people don't even see the marshals and they do get hit nothing that bad that I've seen.

All I have had is a bump from my Limitless on my steel toe boots. Darn thing has some weight to it. :)

Last edited:
Back