RIP fellow posters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hold on a sec..

You mean they've gone to heaven or just got tired of our jokes and exited the forum..?

How do you know for certain??

The teenagers always leave us.buying 1st 1to1 cars an chasing tail will do it every time😆😅🤣😂🤣😅

Yep..
That'll do it for sure.

They said they were just going out to get some milk.

Jk. but with all seriousness it's sad to see such regular contributors disappear from our community 😔

Last edited:
New people will join. One day everyone currently here will leave.
I know that's true. But not nice to see long-term members leave.

I’m back after a short leave 😉. No worries fellas I wouldn’t leave for good. Hard to get rid of me😂. Nice to see y’all really care 🥹 hahaha
Good to see you return. I mean return all those banners. 😆🤣😍

I MISS MY BUDDY @jondilly1974
Jon has helped me oh so many times an I miss is regular,helpful post...I used to race him to help others here on the forum....jd isn't #1 on reaction,messages for nothing..lol
Yeah, I noticed that too. He's been markedly absent as of late.

Most impressive rc show I've EVER seen was last year with Jon an his mojave...for you all that where not here is was absolutely awesomeness, to say the least..jd I'm not going to quit bothering you about your Mojave,I'll head to Ohio the second you say come get it😆😅🤣😂

Once again, what am I chopped liver!? Lol. I had the first 100+mph Mojave Damnit lol. Yes JD is a good dude and contributor. He made me a highlight vid of my WR Mojave build and even confided in me saying he was inspired by my build and would be building a similar one. @K-BASH whats the good word dude!?!? Whatcha been working on these days?

Once again, what am I chopped liver!? Lol. I had the first 100+mph Mojave Damnit lol. Yes JD is a good dude and contributor. He made me a highlight vid of my WR Mojave build and even confided in me saying he was inspired by my build and would be building a similar one. @K-BASH whats the good word dude!?!? Whatcha been working on these days?
And you had the stickers to prove it! :love: You'll never be chopped liver to me bud, I'm glad your back on the active list. (y)

Hobbies come and go, life takes center stage always. Turn off's on forums, personnel agendas, this is my forum attitude, everyone else is wrong. This needs to be remembered and used more, "If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all". And the experts who do not have any experience with a product yet claim knowledge or putting down new developments in the hobby.

Left the last forum was very active on and helped many, because it became to political correct.

And you had the stickers to prove it! :love: You'll never be chopped liver to me bud, I'm glad your back on the active list. (y)
Yes!! Team dust devil!! Thank you! Appreciate you!! Been doing some local Losi racing! Kickin ass and taking names;-). But I always come back to my arrma fam😉

Hobbies come and go, life takes center stage always. Turn off's on forums, personnel agendas, this is my forum attitude, everyone else is wrong. This needs to be remembered and used more, "If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all". And the experts who do not have any experience with a product yet claim knowledge or putting down new developments in the hobby.

Left the last forum was very active on and helped many, because it became to political correct.
Political correctness tends to corrode pretty much any community it invades. I've watched it happen over and over again over the last 7-8 years across a wide range of topics and communities. It chills speech. Once you have everyone walking around on egg shells, it's pretty much over.

black and white art GIF
Walking Egg GIF by Magician Edzus
This thread is pretty much over...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back