Rlaarlo Omni Terminator Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received this email:

Dear Omni-Terminator Buyers,

We are thrilled to announce that your much-anticipated Omni-Terminator is now primed and ready for dispatch. The Omni-Terminator fleet is embarking on its sea voyage today, making its way to our overseas warehouse for a timely and secure delivery.

Brace yourselves, dear Omni-Terminator buyers, as your dream machines are expected to grace your doorsteps by the end of March. The countdown to the ultimate driving experience has officially begun!

🚗✨ Stay tuned for updates and get ready to unleash the excitement!

Sincerely,

Rlaarlo RC

1709922626279.png

Stock pinion in video, I hope they make a bigger version of it later.

Last edited:
Sweet! Sounds like parts should be pretty easy to get! That’s huge in my book.

2 small solid rc choices

I hope he reviews the carbon version or the roller version with his other electronics.

Now available on Amazon, same price as the "sale" price on Rlaarlo's website where you can pre-order.
Might cancel my order with Rlaarlo and order thru Amazon and get the 2 year protection with it...
I don't think my batch will be sent out anytime too soon since I only just placed an order.

omni.png

You will need to keep the box in order to use the plan. On my 4th shark robo vacuum.

Anyone get a shipping notice? The Amazon ad of April is scaring me.

I'd be much more interested if it were a lil bigger. But, I have the Tekno to fill my 1/10 4×4 aspirations. This truck is nice for sure though.
I'm hoping it fits nicely between the Grom and the Granite. I need something to take camping with the family and my Fireteam takes up too much room 😆.

Back