Rlaarlo Omni Terminator Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to compare China branded RC cars to another China branded RC vehicles so...

I have the HyperGo H14BM (aka MJX 14210) and this thing is badass fast. It is a cheap thrill of a vehicle at $199. I spend time with it for about 3 solid months and has ran thru at least 25 charge packs. I was going to buy this same vehicle again once it break because it is really not that expensive. Then suddenly Rlarrlo release this Omni Terminator in the market and had me thinking... why am I buying the same vehicle again, for the same amount I can give this Omni Terminator a try. It certainly has a lot of potential and practical to bring it anywhere you go (I even bring my RC car when I get my automobile service while waiting at Toyota service department). Some folks usually come up to me say, "Wow that's a very fast little truck." I love hearing that haha

It really doesn't have to be big to have a lot of fun. I actually find myself bringing my smaller trucks way more than my Kraton 6S and Felony 6S. I do a lot of errands so, bringing the "not" 1/10th scale Omni Terminator would be like bringing my HyperGo H14BM. Yep, I ordered the Carbon version for an extra $50 just to get a beefier motor, esc, and better transmitter. I also ordered the optional 17mm Hex to allow me to select a bigger variety of wheel/tries for it in the future. 14mm Hex tire selections are not great.

Last edited:
Also Rlaarlo CT8A Radio is a very impressive technology of a transmitter for the price too. I got a friend who runs all of his ARRMA vehicles (at least 5 RC vehicles) using their CT8A Radio. Gosh the DX3 is a piece of garbage haha

The Omni Terminator Carbon version comes with this almost same radio transmitter (without the color screen and other tech info) is actually a huge step up.

Also Rlaarlo CT8A Radio is a very impressive technology of a transmitter for the price too. I got a friend who runs all of his ARRMA vehicles (at least 5 RC vehicles) using their CT8A Radio. Gosh the DX3 is a piece of garbage haha

The Omni Terminator Carbon version comes with this almost same radio transmitter (without the color screen and other tech info) is actually a huge step up.
yeah. That DX3.....

Initial stock for all three are 500 pieces each version.

The Roller is taking the lead for the most sold (321 sold) in 2 days, follow by the Carbon Fiber version (270 sold).

So it seems, a lot of people is going for the Roller version.

1708455595849.png

1708455608012.png

1708455635160.png

I got curious as to what parts people would purchase for their Roller version. All Parts for Rlaarlo RZ001 have a quantity of 50 in stock.

Sold 4 of these with 65T
1708456628782.png

Sold 4 as well with 34T

1708456673268.png

Sold 24 of these!! Wow

1708456753839.png

Sold 32 of the 60A ESC!!!

1708456789323.png

And finally Sold two of the 48 pinion gear and two 24 pinion gear was sold

1708456875011.png

These numbers are just the past two days.
Just very interesting to see.

Attachments

• 1708456730689.png
    1708456730689.png
    215.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
After watching several videos, I can say that so far it seems to be one heck of a truck. I haven't heard or seen much negative about it. I must give Rlaarlo credit where credit is due. However, it does seem that the innards are very cramped, especially when compared to say the tub of a 3S Typhon. I've seen YT'ers have to get pretty creative when it comes to mounting aftermarket ESCs. But I'm sure as time goes, accessories will come out to help with mounting different sized electronics. At the end of the day it does seem to be an awesome truck for the money so far.

Rlaarlo has these servos offering on their page, I wonder if these will work with the Omni Terminator?
It seem they sold a great deal amount of them given that what is left in stock. Any thoughts?

View attachment 349838

View attachment 349839
Seems expensive to me? If they are indeed top quality, perhaps worth it. IDK. I see 45kg servos on amazon and AliEx for $50 (or less) all the time. 25kg for $20-25. 🤷‍♂️

I was seriously considering to get the Roller, but the odd-sized servo and the 36mm mount kinda hold me back. I already own a Max10 60A which might be perfect and a Tenshock x1401 with 4850kv with lots of power that I removed from a LC Racing EMB-T. I also have enough radio options. But I am missing a servo and cannot fit the motor since it is 28mm which only fits in the standard RTR. I was really interested into the better gears, not so much the carbon fiber parts. I only see really two options now: Getting the Carbon RTR and changing remote and ESC and selling both of them together with the Tenshock motor. Or getting the standard RTR, changing remote, ESC and motor to the Tenshock, but then I would be stuck with having the lower quality gears. What do you guys think?

You sure the stock rtr carbon wont be enough? (Its a small RC.)
I am not sure. But the ESC is not programmable and I have seen in the reviews that the break may be too strong. And I only use Hobbywimg so changing that is a no brainer for me. My remote is a Flysky GT5 that I use for all my bashers. So I do not need the radio. The rest might bei fine.

Last edited:
Supposed to ship in 2 weeks base on Rlaarlo post on Facebook. I am sitting on the fence as I don't like waiting for parts. If the Terminator parts make it on Amazon I may buy in.

I'm guessing this means that the Carbon is sold out, despite saying coming soon? I was really looking forward to it after seeing Phil's video today :(
1709768948289.png

Back