Kraton Running Kraton crown gear in Senton??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't ever mix gears ?. Atleast not straight and spiral cut. You can run Kraton/Outcast spiral cut crown and input in the Typhon/Senton but probably need to gear up the pinion to maintain top speeds.
Guys on here were talking of mixing spiral and straight cut gears together and they were working I don't believe that's a very smart idea I'm not 100% sure but I have a V2 kraton and I bought gears for it but I believe the first set of Gears were straight cut and II said I got for spiral cut somehow anyways when I hit pull throttle from a dead stop it does Skip gears so I just bought a new gears

Guys on here were talking of mixing spiral and straight cut gears together and they were working I don't believe that's a very smart idea I'm not 100% sure but I have a V2 kraton and I bought gears for it but I believe the first set of Gears were straight cut and II said I got for spiral cut somehow anyways when I hit pull throttle from a dead stop it does Skip gears so I just bought a new gears
The spiral and straight cut gears have been mixed together before by accident ?. Definitely not a good thing. It's basically a death sentence for the gears.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back