Senton Senton 6s v3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going no where lol. Staying on my wall. Don't see many around now.
I have one that is extremely nice I bought new , never run in dirt or on grass , only on the road with Hoons , orig tires are as new never used . There are a few of us here that have them in mint condition . Keep pestering Arrma about re-releasing it , maybe if enough people did that they would make it again .

IMG_4979.JPG

Dang it!! 🤣
Lets see it in all its wall glory!!
20211116_231252.jpg

Here you go 😁

Bonus typhon included 😘
I have one that is extremely nice I bought new , never run in dirt or on grass , only on the road with Hoons , orig tires are as new never used . There are a few of us here that have them in mint condition . Keep pestering Arrma about re-releasing it , maybe if enough people did that they would make it again .

View attachment 180206
I would be happy if I could get a second shell really.

Yea I know lol was trying to find used 👍
The nice thing is most of the parts are still around. The body posts are a little tougher to get these days but can be had. I built mine. I don't have an original body but the senton/slash ones still fit. I kinda want to drop a 3s senton body on it for sleeper status hahahaha

senton3.jpg

senton4.jpg

senton5.jpg

The nice thing is most of the parts are still around. The body posts are a little tougher to get these days but can be had. I built mine. I don't have an original body but the senton/slash ones still fit. I kinda want to drop a 3s senton body on it for sleeper status hahahaha

View attachment 181237
Liking that - nice touches with the black & gold! I was eyeing up the proline heatwave body but they are out of stock in the UK!!!

My thought is to convert a Typhon 6s luckily I have some Senton 6s body mounts and I found side guards on ebay. Can't find bumpers for love nor money though. What front bumper is that, that looks proper

Liking that - nice touches with the black & gold! I was eyeing up the proline heatwave body but they are out of stock in the UK!!!

My thought is to convert a Typhon 6s luckily I have some Senton 6s body mounts and I found side guards on ebay. Can't find bumpers for love nor money though. What front bumper is that, that looks proper
Tbone racing makes a set of bumpers but you have to watch for them to be in stock. I was lucky enough to get the front one and never caught the back one. I used the outcast side guards to get them a little higher up for hopefully keeping a little less crap out of the center hahahaha. I was able to get the arms/drive shafts on ebay and the shock towers too. I have some Just bash it and basherqueen towers i could put on it but figure i'm lazy enough to wait til i need to service it next to do it now :ROFLMAO:

What would a SENTON 6S go for online? In really good condition...i'm trying to possibly sell mines!

I agree with above in UK £300-£500 if mint but can be difficult getting parts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back