Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a Ruckus 2WD truck with a spectrum brushless motor and about 10 bags of new parts , a spectrum TX and 2 like new 2S 5200 lipos all for $40 at a RC plane swap meet . I beat the crap out of that Ruckus and it keeps coming back for more , for what it is its quick .

I joined the tower super saver thing and it’s telling me I can’t use it on an outcast 4s?

I joined the tower super saver thing and it’s telling me I can’t use it on an outcast 4s?
I just added that to my cart to check, and it works for me. How long ago did you join the Tower Savers club? It take s a little while to add to your account.

I just added that to my cart to check, and it works for me. How long ago did you join the Tower Savers club? It take s a little while to add to your account.

That’s probably my issue. Hopefully I forget about it and don’t end up ordering but man that is a deal.

Should be able to - so hopefully it will work for you.

EDIT: Coupon says for Premier members only

1657814385298.png

Just looked at Tower they have Granite Mega $100 off regular price.

Just looked at Tower they have Granite Mega $100 off regular price.
To me, the Mega line are the rollers that folks on this site keep asking for. Buy a Mega and keep it stock for a newbie, or gut the electronics and drop in what you want. The Typhon Mega is 149.99 right now on the Tower S&D sale. Very tempting!!

To me, the Mega line are the rollers that folks on this site keep asking for. Buy a Mega and keep it stock for a newbie, or gut the electronics and drop in what you want. The Typhon Mega is 149.99 right now on the Tower S&D sale. Very tempting!!
I really regret reading your post. I've been wishing & praying that they wouldn't get anymore of the $150 Typhons back in stock 😭 It's gonna take everything in me not to order one of those 😞

I really regret reading your post. I've been wishing & praying that they wouldn't get anymore of the $150 Typhons back in stock 😭 It's gonna take everything in me not to order one of those 😞
Bro, I feel ya wallet pain! I just bought (preordered) the Kraton 4s, and really don't need the Typhon. But at one fitty, it would be a very nice to have. A place to dump all my pullout motors and such, or just as an extra car for a friend or neighbor to drive.

Bro, I feel ya wallet pain! I just bought (preordered) the Kraton 4s, and really don't need the Typhon. But at one fitty, it would be a very nice to have. A place to dump all my pullout motors and such, or just as an extra car for a friend or neighbor to drive.
Nice! I just bought a friggin Kraton 8s, and I told myself nothing else until Black Friday after the K8. But man buggies are so cool and I don't have one in my collection at all. They're like the ultimate utility RC. I actually wanted the Kraton 4s or Fireteam for my next rig. I just gotta try my best to be strong I suppose 😩😩

Just went there $516. red
$500. blue
Yup😔 one day only or something perhaps? Funny, right AFTER prime day(s) too?
Yup😔 one day only or something perhaps? Funny, right AFTER prime day(s) too?
Isn't it ironic that $500 is "high price" for a K6s!? Meanwhile, the Sludge won't budge at $799!! Why bother with a Sludge even!?🤣🤣
I say this because I do actually like the Sludge, but when a K6s is $500 or less..

Last edited:
When I read $440 above I had to check that out. I would rather had gotten another K6S for that price before the Kraton 4V2.

Back