Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheapest i've ever seen it
View attachment 295122
Wow. Add the 4-year warranty and you’re still $15 cheaper than retail price.

1682381916207.png

Thank you! I've been in the market for a dual charger and couple more 4s batteries..
View attachment 295461
Yeah man!! It's a screamin deal!! The batteries are $110 each!!! IDK why HH has it at $240 on their site and $190 on ebay but, who cares!!
Think I even got through to my bro on this one.. he says "IDK, I never ordered from ebay.." what!?😮🤔🤣🤣 says he ordered one, hope so, cuz they be gone lickity split!! I'm broke so, gotta help my peeps out!!😉😎

That 8S tire deal is sweet! But I've already got more tires than I have enough room for...I hate this hobby 😩😭

EDIT: As I sit here and debate in my head, at that price I don't think I'll be able to pass those up lol
I don't even have an 8s and might get em!!!! 😂 :ROFLMAO: j/k

Losi makes great trucks. And not to subvert the dominant paradigm here, but upgrading the electronics to a brushless setup for more power just isn’t needed at all, IMO. It’s a 2wd SCT. And the Losi 22 chassis has a very long standing, positive reputation for a reason. Tough to say no at that price for sure!
The Losi 22S SCT has been dropped down to $139. Almost hard to say No at this price point. I've been looking to add another SCT to my collection, either a Senton roller, or maybe building up one of these. Anyone here familiar with them, or have converted one of these to brushless at least?

View attachment 294440

I don't even have an 8s and might get em!!!! 😂 :ROFLMAO: j/k
Trust me, the way this hobby is setup, you'll have an 8S truck in no time 🤣
Losi makes great trucks. And not to subvert the dominant paradigm here, but upgrading the electronics to a brushless setup for more power just isn’t needed at all, IMO. It’s a 2wd SCT. And the Losi 22 chassis has a very long standing, positive reputation for a reason. Tough to say no at that price for sure!
I agree with you 100%. But adding brushless power would just gives it that extra little oomph to get through really tough terrain, or maybe power slide around a corner, IMHO. I'd definitely put a mild system in there, nothing too crazy..I definitely wouldn't want a wheelie machine either lol.

Back