Sketer 1/10 MT from Corally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I tried that at the park with no changes. The hotline suggested, that and a bind procedure. No bind plug with me so I had to go home.

I think the re-bind was the ticket. I got home tested it out and drove it 75 to 100 yards from my house and she didn't take off or die. Response seemed good too. 👍

So I thrashed a body, again not heartbroken, she took a few hands hits was able to flip it remotely ala Traxxas and nothing broke. Other than the glitch which seems to be resolved that was a pretty successful run. She's a beast!
Glad to hear you got it straightened out 👍 Enjoy😎

Question for anyone with a Sketer and a Kronos (probably any gen)
Can the higher side guards of the Sketer fit the Kronos?

On my Arrma 6s line trucks I tend to put the higher side guards from the Notorious on my Kraton, Talion and working on a fit up on my Typhon's. (cutting to accommodate the body will be needed.)

Trying to learn more about the TC lineup so I can Frankenstein up a best of the parts bin build.

Hurricane

Gonna watch the vid now. I hope the Sketer comes on top, that thing is solid as a rock👊.
EDIT: looked and felt solid as a rock in the LHS. Not experienced it (yet😉).
I know for sure that the front bumper on the Maxx is better. The Skeeter bumper broke like on the second video that Razor uploaded. Yeah it's a small thing, but yeah. I'm having trouble with my V2 Maxx bulkheads cracking where they connect to the upper control arms. But my friend has never broken that 🤷

It's a solid rig. I've been thrashing my Sketer pretty thoroughly for the past couple of weeks. My body is tore up, the rear shock tower is bent on one side, and the front bumper is hanging on by a thread. But..., she still keeps on going! Running a 15T pinion and a motor fan and it's a blast. This thing drives so nice compared with my K4 and OC4, and smokes my BRCC all day long. Only necessary repairs I've done in 10 packs has been for the front body mounts. The bent tower isn't hurting anything at all and that bumper (IMO) is just for show, the real strength is in the front skid anyway.

I did the conversion a couple of weeks ago, and you're right, it makes a huge difference! Mine on 4s was doing standing backflips. I've launched mine off my killaramp and get easy doubles and almost triples. Not sticking the landings so well though on the third rotation.😬
His last video shows what this thing is capable of with a little bit of power in capable hands. He smokes it!🤟

It's a solid rig. I've been thrashing my Sketer pretty thoroughly for the past couple of weeks. My body is tore up, the rear shock tower is bent on one side, and the front bumper is hanging on by a thread. But..., she still keeps on going! Running a 15T pinion and a motor fan and it's a blast. This thing drives so nice compared with my K4 and OC4, and smokes my BRCC all day long. Only necessary repairs I've done in 10 packs has been for the front body mounts. The bent tower isn't hurting anything at all and that bumper (IMO) is just for show, the real strength is in the front skid anyway.
I'm just insane. I've spent around $600 in upgrades for just a 3s V3 Granite BLX and the Skeeter is still better 🤦. I should have just bought a damn Skeeter. Trust me I feel dumb.
I wouldn't be surprised if M2C start making 7075 shock towers and other stuff for the Skeeter. That would make it an even better tank 👍

Depends on what you're looking for. A stock Granite is lighter, faster, and flips more easily than a stock Sketer. A stock Granite goes 50mph on 3s, a stock Sketer does 43mph on 4s. A stock Granite will triple backflip with the air a stock Sketer can only do a single backflip. On the other hand, the Sketer does handles better and appears to be more durable. It's also stable enough to handle a 6s upgrade. A Granite on 6s is a hot mess.

I'm just insane. I've spent around $600 in upgrades for just a 3s V3 Granite BLX and the Skeeter is still better 🤦. I should have just bought a damn Skeeter. Trust me I feel dumb.

I wouldn't be surprised if M2C start making 7075 shock towers and other stuff for the Skeeter. That would make it an even better tank 👍
Cut your losses and sell it before it breaks again? I understand how it goes, I have a Hoss🤣 I've been running it pretty hard and I know where things are headed..straight down the TRX rabbit hole 🤑 HaHa

Depends on what you're looking for. A stock Granite is lighter, faster, and flips more easily than a stock Sketer. A stock Granite goes 50mph on 3s, a stock Sketer does 43mph on 4s. A stock Granite will triple backflip with the air a stock Sketer can only do a single backflip. On the other hand, the Sketer does handles better and appears to be more durable. It's also stable enough to handle a 6s upgrade. A Granite on 6s is a hot mess.
Yeah. I just want to run my Granite on 3s without breaking something almost every single run. I'm trying to not send my less durable rigs to the freaking moon every time now. I don't mind repairing them. But it gets expensive

Join the Corally Forum and check out all the crazyness over there, those guys are insane!!!!!

Btw post 25 messages while you're there please.
Sneaky bastaad! 😈 But he's right, get over there! 🤟
I'm not gonna lie, I've spent another 300+ on mine to get it where I like it and am still not done.
I've replaced the rear dogbones, two front A arms, tweaked my rear tower (replacement on my bench) and the body's toast (not available). More things to come
My BRCC has been idle for the last two months, but I still run my K4s and every other run ends up with a repair or at the very least another slipper adjustment.

Yeah. I just want to run my Granite on 3s without breaking something almost every single run. I'm trying to not send my less durable rigs to the freaking moon every time now. I don't mind repairing them. But it gets expensive

Going to the moon is the easy part... it's the return trip that's hard. 🙂

Back