So where's our update @castlecreations šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposed to be a firmware upcoming for that issue.
Every time I see marketing announcing a quick fix they get bit by reality very fast.
I would want them to test the new updates before letting them loose in the wild.

Supposed to be a firmware upcoming for that issue.
Every time I see marketing announcing a quick fix they get bit by reality very fast.
I would want them to test the new updates before letting them loose in the wild.

As impatient as I am, I also prefer to wait longer if it means castle can confidently say: "Delta wind motors are now safe to use and all kv restrictions have been removed"

I've burned 3 Max6's to the ground, so I'm glad I went Castle

I burned many of both.

Hobbywing, super tough and reliable, but limited in performance on specific applications
Castle, almost as tough and reliable, no/less limitation on performance and tells you what you do wrong (datalogs)

Depending on my application I use the one or the other.

Many years ago, when a 30amp esc was about 100 bucks from them (for the new 450 helicopters), I bought one....magic smoke escaped in no time flat. They would not warranty it, and then I found hobbyking šŸ‘ I have a ton of the old "red brick" esc from them, and I always think to myself when I throw one in something to get me by, because another Traxxas or Arrma esc died on me. And the funny thing is, they are airplane and heli esc's, and just keep on going. Gotten them so hot in my cars, the heat shrink melts away šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
I have had incredible fortune using cheap hobbyking esc. Everytime I have bought a high end one, it dies.
I figure it's just the way it goes for me...lol

@
Tom Brady Football GIF by Barstool Sports

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back