Typhon Speed Run List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The angle that the typhon has on the driveshafts to shift the motor over causes the bearings on the input shaft to go out a lot I think.
My buddies typhon he’s done 149 with seems to have a ton of issues with shafts and bearings.
I think drilling new holes and moving everything over is ideal
Running a pinocchio spool is the way to go in the stretched Typhon. Long spool and stock shafts has worked well for me. 🤷‍♂️

The angle that the typhon has on the driveshafts to shift the motor over causes the bearings on the input shaft to go out a lot I think.
My buddies typhon he’s done 149 with seems to have a ton of issues with shafts and bearings.
I think drilling new holes and moving everything over is ideal

Running a pinocchio spool is the way to go in the stretched Typhon. Long spool and stock shafts has worked well for me. 🤷‍♂️

Yh thats what i changed to last year.
Luckily had a bag of dogbones sitting about

Yh thats what i changed to last year.
Luckily had a bag of dogbones sitting about
Another member shared a 3D print file with me that was basically a set of spacers to lift the front diff and steering assembly. I never used it, but it was designed to level out the front shaft.

@LibertyMKiii should battery brand be an option?
I don't think so because again it starts to be too much data in the list. The battery is more than just the brand.... It is cell count, mAh value, C rating etc....
You generally can tell by watching the video (assuming they pop the lid to verify cell count)

@LibertyMKiii and @WoodiE
Here is an updated list.
@K-BASH has made a mess of the list :ROFLMAO: with having so many builds and at different sells.
Keep up the good work K-BASH and all the speed runners that are able to run in this season.

Attachments

• speed run list update 2.zip
    69.6 KB · Views: 78
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

@LibertyMKiii and @WoodiE
Here is an updated list.
@K-BASH has made a mess of the list :ROFLMAO: with having so many builds and at different sells.
Keep up the good work K-BASH and all the speed runners that are able to run in this season.
Thank you sir. I'll get the speed list updated as soon as I can.

Holy smokes the list is getting long!

A note on ties - typically when there is a tie in placement, the slots following are left empty for those who don't win the tie-breaker. So if there is a three way tie for 12th, as an example, the next place should be 15th. It should go 12th, 12th, 12th, 15th, 16th, etc. So that if there is ever a tie breaker in 12th, the list would become 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, etc.

Thanks
Found a type-o here on one of my records. It was a BLX185 6s esc
and stock Kraton body.

View attachment 198488
I'll fix it right now. Thanks for pointing this out.

A note on ties - typically when there is a tie in placement, the slots following are left empty for those who don't win the tie-breaker. So if there is a three way tie for 12th, as an example, the next place should be 15th. It should go 12th, 12th, 12th, 15th, 16th, etc. So that if there is ever a tie breaker in 12th, the list would become 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, etc.
That makes so much sense, yes, I have seen that when there was a tie for 1st it was "1st 1st 3rd 4th". I will have to deactavate the formula that the The Donut Man made.
I think I will color the run under 50 a different color.

We have 123 runs total on the list.

Last edited:
well now I will make under 100 a different color.
Wow what a coincidence, 94 is 94mph and it is my speed run :ROFLMAO:...

94mph.PNG

@ABabyEater Are you happy now... ;):cool::p:LOL:

@LibertyMKiii the Kraton is fixed and @Notorious J If you look at 10th 2 on the last update I messed up and typed 8 but it did not mess up the rest of the list, got it fixed in this one.

Attachments

• Speed run update 3.zip
    70.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Thanks

I'll fix it right now. Thanks for pointing this out.

That makes so much sense, yes, I have seen that when there was a tie for 1st it was "1st 1st 3rd 4th". I will have to deactavate the formula that the The Donut Man made.
I think I will color the run under 50 a different color.

We have 123 runs total on the list.
No, thank you for taking the time to reorganize and get the list back up and running again. You update it and I'll copy it so people can see it without opening the file.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Last edited:
@Notorious J Got an update.
2 thinks that are interesting is that 130s has the most and that there is a gap from 111mph to 115mph, just fun with numbers ;):cool: I am now 100 (101) hopefully it will warm up hear up north (I got nothing on Exc3l) (but still more north than RedondoBeachRC) in a month I will be in the orange on the list.

Attachments

• Speed run update 4.zip
    67.5 KB · Views: 71
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back