Typhon Speed Run List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Optional: Motor, ESC, Gearing, Differential ratio, and Video link
Required: Model of RC, GT/Open wheel, Cell count, Speed from GPS

I would still love to see the list organized by cell count. @Taztaz running 4s at 129mph mixed in with others running 8s and 6s seems off to me. That is very impressive!
I'm pretty much on the same page as you.

For the add-on I've requested that we add two columns: Motor Kv and Gearing (both will be optional)

The rest of the fields I'm pretty much thinking we need to make required. With the third exception being a link to a picture or video proof.

Making: Model, Speed, Chassis, Stretched, Class, and Cell Count all being required.

That said, on the new leader board page - https://www.arrmaforum.com/pages/speed-run-leaderboard/ I've only included results for the top 10 in each category that included those items. Several entries were missing cell count and a couple even missing a model/chassis type - all of which have been omitted from the new leader board list - https://www.arrmaforum.com/pages/speed-run-leaderboard/

I would still love to see the list organized by cell count. @Taztaz running 4s at 129mph mixed in with others running 8s and 6s seems off to me. That is very impressive!
GT, Open wheel, or Stock body.

GT, Open wheel, or Stock body.
Just spit-balling ideas. Could alternatively have the coulmn as Body: and let them fill in the body. If it is Kraton, Talion, Typhon or Limitless we know it is Open wheel and stock body. This would allow for you to be specific on the GT body used. Delta bodies like FC100, Toyota, Jag etc....

@LibertyMKiii should we call the 1/8 INFRACTION the baby Infraction or the Maga Infraction?
I'm pretty much on the same page as you.

For the add-on I've requested that we add two columns: Motor Kv and Gearing (both will be optional)

The rest of the fields I'm pretty much thinking we need to make required. With the third exception being a link to a picture or video proof.

Making: Model, Speed, Chassis, Stretched, Class, and Cell Count all being required.

That said, on the new leader board page - https://www.arrmaforum.com/pages/speed-run-leaderboard/ I've only included results for the top 10 in each category that included those items. Several entries were missing cell count and a couple even missing a model/chassis type - all of which have been omitted from the new leader board list - https://www.arrmaforum.com/pages/speed-run-leaderboard/
battery brand?

Last edited:
@LibertyMKiii should we call the 1/8 INFRACTION the baby Infraction or the Maga Infraction?

battery brand?
Mega Infraction and 3s Infraction (assuming that is coming soon)

Re. Batty brand.... Some of those details you will be able to determine from the video anyway.
There gets to be a point where there is too much data making the chart look muddy.

Just spit-balling ideas. Could alternatively have the coulmn as Body: and let them fill in the body. If it is Kraton, Talion, Typhon or Limitless we know it is Open wheel and stock body. This would allow for you to be specific on the GT body used. Delta bodies like FC100, Toyota, Jag etc....

Don’t know if you guys have seen the world wide gps league on Facebook groups list.
I would just add a notes column if someone wanted to add additional specifics. I agree too much info will start to make it messy
9E7D25B4-2F7C-4511-AD11-623F59AE40B4.png

Last edited:
Wow vwturbowolf is dominating the list. All 4 of his rigs are in the purple.
and the only 2s is by LibertyMKiii at 86... With a 1/7th scale!!!🥴:dead:
Here is the updated list and I added some specks on the side if they were provided with the new PB.

Attachments

• speed run list.zip
    67.5 KB · Views: 66
Here is the updated list and I added some specks on the side if they were provided with the new PB.
That’s awesome. I spent way too much money and a ton of time speed running this year as apparent by me having four speed run cars😳
I did to be fair put the infraction back to a basher car after wrecking it pretty bad on a 8s.

I’m also very happy to become a part of the forum so thanks everyone
0F99F223-AB60-406E-8880-4ED4F3031EC5.jpeg

@WoodiE This list is up to date, and I added extra info on the right side.

Some additional details / correction on mine

Rank:Member:Speed (MPH):Speed (KPH):Chassis:Stretched?Class:Cell Count:Verified Video:grearingmotoresc
30LibertyMKiii119192Typhon 6SNoGT8S34/29BLX2050MMX8s
44LibertyMKiii96154Kraton 6SNoOriginal body6SYes34/37BLX2050BLX185
54LibertyMKiii86138LimitlessNoOpen Wheel2SYes34/37TP4050MMX8s

Some additional details / correction on mine

Rank:Member:Speed (MPH):Speed (KPH):Chassis:Stretched?Class:Cell Count:Verified Video:grearingmotoresc
30LibertyMKiii119192Typhon 6SNoGT8S34/29BLX2050MMX8s
44LibertyMKiii96154Kraton 6SNoOriginal body6SYes34/37BLX2050BLX185
54LibertyMKiii86138LimitlessNoOpen Wheel2SYes34/37TP4050MMX8s
dose it madder if the pinion or the spur comes first?

I’ve always seen people post pinion first ,

You could do 37s, 34p to clarify for example
Agreed. Pinion turns, then the spur. Makes sense to list pinion first. Admittedly, it could be arbitrary as long as it is clearly defined on the list, i.e: gearing (pinion/spur) or gearing (spur/pinion)

Thanks man.
I only got 1 run with 129.86mph set up
And logs looked great.

I blew a bearing on that run too which broke my diff mount.

Ive improved the typhon over the winter t.
No more bendy bone hitting rear brace.
Much smoother drivelin and new smc lipo to use too.

Cant wait to yo run again.

Thanks man.
I only got 1 run with 129.86mph set up
And logs looked great.

I blew a bearing on that run too which broke my diff mount.

Ive improved the typhon over the winter t.
No more bendy bone hitting rear brace.
Much smoother drivelin and new smc lipo to use too.

Cant wait to yo run again.
The angle that the typhon has on the driveshafts to shift the motor over causes the bearings on the input shaft to go out a lot I think.
My buddies typhon he’s done 149 with seems to have a ton of issues with shafts and bearings.
I think drilling new holes and moving everything over is ideal

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back