Kraton Spektrum 1/5 expensive servos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peejwk

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Need a big time servo. Does anyone have any input on the high torque and high speed servos from spektrum. I want to know from experience about these. Mostly the high speed because no one buys it haha. And don't give me input on cheap servos, we all know. Is expensive worth it, especially when I'll actually use the warranty like others are afraid of.

Haven’t run it yet.

6AA3E28E-73CE-4866-B63C-D827C4DF3695.jpeg

Need a big time servo. Does anyone have any input on the high torque and high speed servos from spektrum. I want to know from experience about these. Mostly the high speed because no one buys it haha. And don't give me input on cheap servos, we all know. Is expensive worth it, especially when I'll actually use the warranty like others are afraid of.

I have the high torque one in an Outcast, it works absolutely perfect and steers that thing all the time. Fits also without any modifications (there are some youtube videos mentioning it is too big; not true). Probably going to buy the speed one for the Kraton 8s but I am super happy with the torque one.

I have the torque one and am super happy with it. No issues and it turns the wheels always. Powering it with the BEC in my XLX2.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back