Senton T-bone front bumper, Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long ago did you order it? I ordered mine back in November, back then Tbone listed this bumper for Senton 4x4 Mega, just recently on their website, they have it listed for Senton BLX now. I know someone, I believe on this forum had tried it and had to modify the plastic plate so it curved inward to keep that metal plate in.He had talked to Tbone and he said Tbone was going to come out with a fix for it. I contacted Tbone last week as well concerning this while I did my warranty claim and I didn’t exactly get a confident yes on whether or not they fixed the issue.

Forgot to mention as well the bumper that they listed for the Mega has the exact model number as the one for the BLX. That’s one reason why I’m not sure if they actually redesigned anything or not.

I just ordered it about a week ago because i saw that the BLX was on there now. I sent them pictures with an even larger gap than what you had in this. Hopefully they can correct it.

Ok, cool. I’m glad you did that because I did the same as well once I reinstalled the piece that broke. You can literally fit another metal brace in the gap I have. Maybe if we have enough people sending them picks, they will fix this issue ASAP!

Ok, cool. I’m glad you did that because I did the same as well once I reinstalled the piece that broke. You can literally fit another metal brace in the gap I have. Maybe if we have enough people sending them picks, they will fix this issue ASAP!
What i noticed was in the original factory bumper there is like a slot thats there to hold it all "together" it seems to me like a pretty easy mold add to the bottom bumper part to fix the gap issue. I also have the rear coming in soon and i'm worried that will have the same problem.

What i noticed was in the original factory bumper there is like a slot thats there to hold it all "together" it seems to me like a pretty easy mold add to the bottom bumper part to fix the gap issue. I also have the rear coming in soon and i'm worried that will have the same problem.

My rear is very minimal which I’m actually surprised at because the gentleman that posted awhile back said he had issues with his rear as well but for some reason I don’t.

My rear is very minimal which I’m actually surprised at because the gentleman that posted awhile back said he had issues with his rear as well but for some reason I don’t.

It should be an really easy fix you’d think

It should be an really easy fix you’d think
I did send them the factory setup pictures and explained that the original have an extra plastic molded slot that they metal brace butts up against. Hopefully with pictures and information they can swap it. Now i wait to see what kind of customer service they have!

My pictures above are a 3s and a mega. According to the Arrma site the chassis and most components are the same. It does seem their part needs a slight bend. I imagine it is close enough, adding a slight bend would drive up manufacturing costs.

I did send them the factory setup pictures and explained that the original have an extra plastic molded slot that they metal brace butts up against. Hopefully with pictures and information they can swap it. Now i wait to see what kind of customer service they have!

My experience has been hit or miss. When I had an issue with my Granite bumper it was awful. When the front bumper on my Typhon broke they replaced it quickly. Good luck.

Alright folks, I got some good news. I just got done talking to TBone and they said they are receiving an Senton BLX so they can resolve the issue with that piece not laying flush against the metal plate. He stated, from what he was told is, this fix should be completed with in 2 week, hopefully. He stated that they will also be sending out the replacement part for those who have ordered this bumper.

Alright folks, I got some good news. I just got done talking to TBone and they said they are receiving an Senton BLX so they can resolve the issue with that piece not laying flush against the metal plate. He stated, from what he was told is, this fix should be completed with in 2 week, hopefully. He stated that they will also be sending out the replacement part for those who have ordered this bumper.
I did just install the rear bumper on my Senton 3S and it’s a good fit, so just seems the front needs a rework

Description of the Senton 3s on their site says it won't fit the truck... haha do I just need to wait until they sort this out and fix the listing?

Also, I see a full spread of dusty motors shrouds now on their site and I do actually want one for all three of my Arrma but i'm not sure which ones to get. For anyone that's already bought and installed these can you tell me which I need for the Kraton, Senton 3s, and Granite 4x4 Mega?

Description of the Senton 3s on their site says it won't fit the truck... haha do I just need to wait until they sort this out and fix the listing?

Also, I see a full spread of dusty motors shrouds now on their site and I do actually want one for all three of my Arrma but i'm not sure which ones to get. For anyone that's already bought and installed these can you tell me which I need for the Kraton, Senton 3s, and Granite 4x4 Mega?
I've seen a few posts in the past with guys recommending the M+ for the 3s and mega trucks. I have no idea for the Kraton. I'm thinking of ordering one too.

I drilled new holes about 1/4 of an inch above the existing mounting holes for the bracket. This and I used 2 of the spacer washers from the kit to tilt the top of the mount downward. That nearly closed the gap.

Attachments

• 9EB48B0E-B358-48C8-AFD8-E3459800202F.jpeg
    9EB48B0E-B358-48C8-AFD8-E3459800202F.jpeg
    249.9 KB · Views: 60
So I was messing with my 2 cars today. 1 bad rear bumper one bad front.

Looking at it I think they use a common mounting plate front and back. The issue is for some strange reason above the seam in the front door the diff it is angled back just a little bit.

So they are using a standard piece but the truck is not standard front to back.

One more reason I need to get a 3d printer lol.

So I was messing with my 2 cars today. 1 bad rear bumper one bad front.

Looking at it I think they use a common mounting plate front and back. The issue is for some strange reason above the seam in the front door the diff it is angled back just a little bit.

So they are using a standard piece but the truck is not standard front to back.

One more reason I need to get a 3d printer lol.

The only way I found to make this fit perfectly was to use a Metal L Bracket. Attach it to the long screw under the bumper skid. This presses the mount back against the frame. Ive been running this for a little while now and its help up great. I am going to run the same setup on my kids Senton as well. I'll post a picture so it makes more sense.

I copied your setup, but instead of bending the bracket, I actually drilled 2 new holes about a quarter of an inch up the bracket and moved the mount up slightly. That in combination with a metal L bracket made it a secure tight fit with no issues.
I'd be interested to see pics if you have any.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back