Senton T-bone front bumper, Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be interested to see pics if you have any.
You can see I moved the flex part of the bumper actually closer to the top 2 screws. I 'll have to grab a side pic, but this is what I had on my phone. This plus the L Bracket and i have no more gap.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 56
I’m so confused with this whole talk about t bone getting a 3s to further investigate this and that. The housings are not any different from the mega and have same part number as far as I can see, and even the megas I have run into the same issue with the gap. That’s with a mega t bone bumper on a mega. This isn’t some new issue brought on when the 3s came out. It seems more of a quality control issue or something overlooked from the start.

You can see I moved the flex part of the bumper actually closer to the top 2 screws. I 'll have to grab a side pic, but this is what I had on my phone. This plus the L Bracket and i have no more gap.
Hmm. That prevents the flexing that increases the gap at the red plate pin retainer plate when you push down on the bumper?

I’m so confused with this whole talk about t bone getting a 3s to further investigate this and that. The housings are not any different from the mega and have same part number as far as I can see, and even the megas I have run into the same issue with the gap. That’s with a mega t bone bumper on a mega. This isn’t some new issue brought on when the 3s came out. It seems more of a quality control issue or something overlooked from the start.

I agree. After sending all of my findings to them in Oct, they didnt seem to give a sh*t. Plus, Ive seen plenty of pics of the Mega's that sure look the same as my 3s. So I would agree that this is probably a bad design, not a change to the truck.

I agree. After sending all of my findings to them in Oct, they didnt seem to give a sh*t. Plus, Ive seen plenty of pics of the Mega's that sure look the same as my 3s. So I would agree that this is probably a bad design, not a change to the truck.
From what I sent them, they were happier I made it work than them coming up with a new mold or whatever. They recommended moving the bracket screws up as I did. I did get a comment from them that they had a 3S coming in so they could test it out, sounds like they advertised the same product and sold it as renamed for the 3S but the exact design as the Mega without ever testing it.

From what I sent them, they were happier I made it work than them coming up with a new mold or whatever. They recommended moving the bracket screws up as I did. I did get a comment from them that they had a 3S coming in so they could test it out, sounds like they advertised the same product and sold it as renamed for the 3S but the exact design as the Mega without ever testing it.
It's the design that needs refined. The 3s and Mega in the description aren't the problem, I don't think they ever really tested it on the Mega, otherwise the gaps would've been taken care of by now. The 3s platform sure isn't gonna help anymore than the Mega would have considering its all the same in the areas involved.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back