Talion Talion EXB discontinued!? Should I get one before they are gone??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
I was really interested in getting the Talion EXB 6s, as my first 6s truck!

Should I wait and see what new 6s comes out? I LOVE my Outcast 4s, but want something faster and more agile but can still bash. 8s is a little big for the space I have to store/wrench.

What do you all suggest?

Should I wait and see what new 6s comes out? I LOVE my Outcast 4s, but want something faster and more agile but can still bash. 8s is a little big for the space I have to store/wrench.

What do you all suggest?

You can't go wrong with any of the 6S lineup.

What do you all suggest?

Being a 6S line I say get one. There are enough shared parts with Arrma to still keep it going....then there are aftermarket parts also.

Find one and get it!

What do you all suggest?

I'm in the same boat, in HI looking for one as well. I feel this pain

My son is going to sell his Talion EXB because he just doesn't use it anymore. He is preparing it now. Its all stock and in good shape. I think he will ask $450 but we’ll see. I can list it in the classifieds here. We are hoping to sell it locally here in MA. It comes with original box and manuals. Nothing wrong with, he just has too many cars and wants to clear out the cars he doesn't use anymore. Car was not abused and well taken care of and has light use.

D4D06878-5CE0-4378-A64A-D7A063AA060F.jpeg

Anyone know on the off chance what is going to replace the Talion EXB? I'm thankful I snagged mine a few weeks ago at my LHS.

Just sucks, the Talion was awesome. But im sure the marketing department thought otherwise lol. They don't discontinue product that makes them money.
The Talion was discontinued once before. It stayed gone for a year or so and then came back an EXB with a giant leep in cost. They are probably going to starve the market and then come back with another money grab. I bought a V3 for $499 and am tickled to death I got it before the first discontinue. It’s the same exact car as the EXB. If I didn’t have one I’d buy one though. Fu$&ing great truck!
Arrma does strange stuff. The Senton was a Tank and the best short course on the market ( for bashing) but it’s gone. I’m hoping they release some new stuff soon.
Who knows what Arrma will do 🤷‍♂️

The Talion was discontinued once before. It stayed gone for a year or so and then came back an EXB with a giant leep in cost. They are probably going to starve the market and then come back with another money grab. I bought a V3 for $499 and am tickled to death I got it before the first discontinue. It’s the same exact car as the EXB. If I didn’t have one I’d buy one though. Fu$&ing great truck!
Arrma does strange stuff. The Senton was a Tank and the best short course on the market ( for bashing) but it’s gone. I’m hoping they release some new stuff soon.
Who knows what Arrma will do 🤷‍♂️
Yea man total mystery with them haha. I would figure it would be soon if they do announce something since summer is kicking off and the rc hobby skyrockets in activity.

What do you all suggest?
I owned a Talion EXB and recently traded out of it for a Team Corally Muraco. In short, I was tremendously disappointed in the Talion. I do not bash my vechiles however two minor crashes caused multiple breakages. In addition, outside of my crawlers, the Talion was the slowest vechile I owned. It is way underpowered and requires at least an 18 tooth pinion to be somewhat competitive with its competitors. The Muraco is possibly the best vechile I have ever driven and absolutely wipes the floor with the overpriced fragile Talion. Arrma was right to discontinue it. Their competitors offer higher performing vechiles that pack more power. The platform is old and needs an update.
Yea man total mystery with them haha. I would figure it would be soon if they do announce something since summer is kicking off and the rc hobby skyrockets in activity.

I owned a Talion EXB and recently traded out of it for a Team Corally Muraco. In short, I was tremendously disappointed in the Talion. I do not bash my vechiles however two minor crashes caused multiple breakages. In addition, outside of my crawlers, the Talion was the slowest vechile I owned. It is way underpowered and requires at least an 18 tooth pinion to be somewhat competitive with its competitors. The Muraco is possibly the best vechile I have ever driven and absolutely wipes the floor with the overpriced fragile Talion. Arrma was right to discontinue it. Their competitors offer higher performing vechiles that pack more power. The platform is old and needs an update.
Huh??? Are we talking about the same Talion here? Mine smokes everything around and is super durable. It's bone stock except for the tires.

Sounds like someone didn't do a throttle range adjust per manual. Out of the box the Talion will do ~ 50mph.
No comment on 'minor' crashes, as definition is always a little off. Mine is definitely more durable than my Kraton or others.

Back