Talion Talion EXB discontinued!? Should I get one before they are gone??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh??? Are we talking about the same Talion here? Mine smokes everything around and is super durable. It's bone stock except for the tires.
I take back everything I said in my previous post. I was wrong and apologize. I think I was trying to justify in my head trading it for a Sledge. I did also but the Muraco during that same trip to the hobby shop. Foolishly I thought the Sledge was going to be better. Boy was I wrong. Loud, harsh driving, hot motor running garbage. I have recently since returned to that hobby shop and repurchased my Talion. Luckily it had not yet been sold. Rest assured it won't ever be traded or sold again. In terms of Traxxas, each of the last 5 vechiles I have purchased from them has had an issue right out of the box. Moving forward, the absolute only vechile I would consider buying would be the MAXX which I did used to own. I did think that was a good vechile, Trx4 as well but nothing else. They need to seriously work on their 6s vechiles before they can be a legitimate contender to Redcat and Team Corally let alone Arrma.

I take back everything I said in my previous post. I was wrong and apologize. I think I was trying to justify in my head trading it for a Sledge. I did also but the Muraco during that same trip to the hobby shop. Foolishly I thought the Sledge was going to be better. Boy was I wrong. Loud, harsh driving, hot motor running garbage. I have recently since returned to that hobby shop and repurchased my Talion. Luckily it had not yet been sold. Rest assured it won't ever be traded or sold again. In terms of Traxxas, each of the last 5 vechiles I have purchased from them has had an issue right out of the box. Moving forward, the absolute only vechile I would consider buying would be the MAXX which I did used to own. I did think that was a good vechile, Trx4 as well but nothing else. They need to seriously work on their 6s vechiles before they can be a legitimate contender to Redcat and Team Corally let alone Arrma.
LOL. We've all been there man! Aren't we all constantly trying to find ways to justify another rc car? It's craziness but so damn fun. Awesome you were able to get it back!

it would be good if they bring out a new version with proper 7075 aluminium instead of having to buy aftermarket parts I love my talion EXB but I have bent most of the aluminium that come's on it and it was 700 pound car that's 250 pounds more than I payed for my 2018 talion and the parts didn't bend anywhere near as easy

I've always wanted a Talion, so when my buddy sold me his Kraton with some EXB upgrades, 2 bodies & a Talion exb body, I just had to complete the transformation.

Aftermarket Talion shock towers came from him too. Added the low profile 3dRC wing mount for the sleek look.
Just waiting on the aftermarket 7075 chassis now.

I've always wanted a Talion, so when my buddy sold me his Kraton with some EXB upgrades, 2 bodies & a Talion exb body, I just had to complete the transformation.

Aftermarket Talion shock towers came from him too. Added the low profile 3dRC wing mount for the sleek look.
Just waiting on the aftermarket 7075 chassis now.
have a m2ced talion v3 great car tuff as nails. also got a m2c chassis for my talion exb but haven't put it on yet

The Talion was discontinued once before. It stayed gone for a year or so and then came back an EXB with a giant leep in cost. They are probably going to starve the market and then come back with another money grab. I bought a V3 for $499 and am tickled to death I got it before the first discontinue. It’s the same exact car as the EXB. If I didn’t have one I’d buy one though. Fu$&ing great truck!
Arrma does strange stuff. The Senton was a Tank and the best short course on the market ( for bashing) but it’s gone. I’m hoping they release some new stuff soon.
Who knows what Arrma will do 🤷‍♂️
The senton is still available

It's weird even for this thing being discontinued its picture is still plastered all over the place on the arrma store lol. Unless of course they plan on releasing it again but with a major overhaul in upgrades and updates?

It's weird even for this thing being discontinued its picture is still plastered all over the place on the arrma store lol. Unless of course they plan on releasing it again but with a major overhaul in upgrades and updates?
Well they just came out with the 6s Big Rock at the same price point as what the Talion was at $699 so im wondering if the 6s Big Rick is replacing the Talion

I picked a Talion exb up used after they discontinued it and im so glad i did i love that car
Yea man when I first saw the Talion in person jumping like a demon I wanted one really bad. But by the time I sold off my Maxx and Slash they had already discontinued it, which made me sad in the face.

They’re easy to pump up! Mine is damned near brand new, lol..
IMG_1958.jpeg

Damnit and i wanted a talion exb
I could get a kraton and make it like the talion
But then again igs a fake freakin talion
Kraton wanna be a talion

Damnit and i wanted a talion exb
I could get a kraton and make it like the talion
But then again igs a fake freakin talion
Kraton wanna be a talion
I have a Talion and I also have a Talion I built on a Kraton chassis. They both drive the same. Great!

Yea man when I first saw the Talion in person jumping like a demon I wanted one really bad. But by the time I sold off my Maxx and Slash they had already discontinued it, which made me sad in the face.
it was probably on the market for two years

Back