Team Corally python XP 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still want to buy one. Wonder when they will be in the states along with part support?

These guys show as having some in stock, limited supply. https://tinyadventuresrc.com/collections/team-corally

It is hard to see in the video if i don't say it, without saying it, you must have the transmitter in the hand to understand. But i'm not the only one who say that about the throttle. The throttle punch is on the middle position, 3 on 5, i put it on 2. The Max 8 doesn't have that much parameters compared to the quicrun 150A, i even prefer the parameters of the quicrun. You don't have these low, medium, high, kind of inacurate parameters on the quicrun, you can't even know at what exact voltage is the LVC on this Max 8, and about the throttle punch, on the quicrun there is 9 level and only 5 on this Max 8. So yes, it has more parameters than the BLX 185, but it isn't at the level of a quicrun 150A.

I just ordered some parts, unfortunately there isn't a Jenny for this truck :LOL: and it is expensive in comparison.

I did some work on my Notorious, put HR braces, GPM servo support, Tactic receiver, front RPM bumper and rear GPM skit plate. And how hard is to remove the screw from the servo arm, even by using an iron solder during few minutes on the screws it is still hard to remove. And the system to arrange the 3 wires of the electronic is a bit tricky on Arrma.

The most recent version of the Max8 they dumbed it down.

Traxxas’s vxl 6s version 3 (the esc that comes factory in the e revo 2.0 and UDR) has this issue as well. Many rtr escs do. That said I was very surprised how well arrma vehicles have the low throttle control.

It’s kinda hilarious how the power difference is that noticeable in the Corally though! Good stuff. Maybe arrma will bring back the old blx200 and put it in their 8th scale lineup.

I had a Max8 combo in my Outcast and I don't remember it being that twitchy.
Yeah it's rather hard to fake 14,500 ratings.

Try to find a shop for sourcing the parts. So far, i can only find them on the Corally website (the parts come from promodels.be), all the other shops in EU who list them don"t have them in stock and will order from promodels.be i guess.

So it should come from the transmitter?

I have a radiolink rx laying around, i will put it in the Kronos.
It kind of sounds like it is, my Outcast isn't even that twitchy with the MM2 4985 1650 kv motor, unless Hobbywing made the esc profile differently for Team Corally. ?‍♂️

Quicrun WP 8BL150 :
Hobbywing WP8 BL150 - parameters.JPG

Max8 :
MAX8_Program_EN.jpg

The only thing which is good on the Max8 is the BEC we can choose.

The Hobao Hyper MT sport plus and the 1/7 sport II come with a Quicrun WP 8BL150 and his programming card. When i see that i got the 1/7 MT sport II for the price of a Kraton and it come with a Quicrun 150A with is card, it is incredible.

I had a Max8 combo in my Outcast and I don't remember it being that twitchy.
I meant it’s hard for the rtr brands to have good low end throttle control.. max8 has good throttle control because it’s not an rtr esc. The Corally max8 looking rebrand is an rtr esc, so it suffers... if this helps.

I meant it’s hard for the rtr brands to have good low end throttle control.. max8 has good throttle control because it’s not an rtr esc. The Corally max8 looking rebrand is an rtr esc, so it suffers... if this helps.
Yeah that's what I was thinking that Hobbywing made the programming slightly different from the retail Max8.

What is the warranty policy on these trucks? If you are in the US, will you need to deal with someone overseas for a claim? I could see that being a nightmare like it can be for UK Arrma owners. And then you have the issue of parts availability for us in the States. There are a lot of questions that need to be answered and the warranty one is huge for us guys in the US. Horizon Hobby has probably the best warranty in RC. I can't believe some of the things they will warranty. Hard to put a price on that ???

2 years warranty in EU (like everything in EU) and 1 year outside the EU. From what i know the support will be in Belgium.

Even for us in EU it is risky, will these cars last long enough, will Corally make is own place to keep supporting these cars? Nobody know so far.

Here, when something go wrong, you communicate with the seller, so the shop where you buy the product and not directly with the distributor. Imo it should be same in US.

The difference with Arrma is that there is a Horizon hobby in Germany, all the product in EU come from there, a least all the countries on the same continent.

I drove my Notorious and Kraton today, not the same bashing spot, and these too cars are more pleasant to drive mainly about the power, i really feel that the Kronos is more powerfull and need some adjustements. The kronos popped wheelies on gravel faster than with my Notorious on grass, and they both have 100 000cst oil in the center diff..

Last edited:
2 years warranty in EU (like everything in EU) and 1 year outside the EU. From what i know the support will be in Belgium.

Even for us in EU it is risky, will these cars last long enough, will Corally make is own place to keep supporting these cars? Nobody know so far.

1 year is better than some but half of what Horizon provides us in the states. That's something worth considering. Do you think they will have a US support center? Or will we have to call Belgium? Imagine having to send in a part for inspection? Yikes!

At this point I think a US customer would either have to have enough money that they don't mind wasting $530 or be insane to buy one at this point. I do think this is an excellent alternative for those in the EU. 2 years is an excellent warranty period and I would image the process will be easier than it is for Arrma.

I have two other questions:

1. What happens to the warranty period when the UK leaves the EU? Will it go to one year?

2. How much is the Kronos in Euros?

The US distributor doesn't have the Corally products listed on his website so far. If Corally doesn't have an as good distributor as Arrma in US, it will be hard for them to win against Arrma. It was one of the main problem for Corally with his previous cars in US, parts support was poor. But Corally has been sold since few years, maybe the new owners won't have the same politics.

I don't know the law in the UK, but the 2 years warranty is in our law in EU, any product must be warranted 2 years. So if it stay the same in UK, it will be 2 years also.

I got the Kronos for 549€ shipped, it is a little bit less expensive for you in US. Almost all the countries in EU have 20% VAT.

The US distributor doesn't have the Corally products listed on his website so far. If Corally doesn't have an as good distributor as Arrma in US, it will be hard for them to win against Arrma. It was one of the main problem for Corally with his previous cars in US, parts support was poor. But Corally has been sold since few years, maybe the new owners won't have the same politics.

I don't know the law in the UK, but the 2 years warranty is in our law in EU, any product must be warranted 2 years. So if it stay the same in UK, it will be 2 years also.

I got the Kronos for 549€ shipped, it is a little bit less expensive for you in US. Almost all the countries in EU have 20% VAT.
So the VAT is included in the 549€? Can you give me just the base price (no VAT)?

Yes, the price included the VAT, only the professionals don't use VAT. So, Without VAT the price is 549 - (0.20x549) = 439.20€

Here a Kraton is 540€ VAT included. But there is only one shop in france which manage to sell it at 489€ the blue and 478€ the red, even if the red is faster ^^.

Last edited:
Yes, the price included the VAT, only the professionals don't use VAT. So, Without VAT the price is 549 - (0.20x549) = 439.20€

Here a Kraton is 540€ VAT included. But there is only one shop in france which manage to sell it at 489€ the blue and 478€ the red, even if the red is faster ^^.
Actually it's 457.50€ without VAT. The reason I asked is because I wasn't sure if you were charged for shipping.

457.5 x .2 = 91.5
457.5 + 91.5 = 549

So Team Corally gets 457.5€ from EU customers and from the US they get 478€ (at the current exchange rate).

What is your VAT in US?

It is also the lowest price i found, all the other shops sell it at least at 569€ or at the Corally price, 579€, without shipping cost. I don't know how this shop manage to sell under the price of the other shops. Even the Arrma products which aren't discounted on the official Arrma distributor, out of Horizon hobby, don't sell it at this price.

In UK it is even cheaper, £449 -> 528€.

Last edited:
What is your VAT in US?

It is also the lowest price i found, all the other shops sell it at least at 569€ or at the Corally price, 579€, without shipping cost. I don't know how this shop manage to sell under the price of the other shops. Even the Arrma products which aren't discounted on the official Arrma distributor, out of Horizon hobby, don't sell it at this price.

In UK it is even cheaper, £449 -> 528€.
We have no VAT in the USA.
We have state and local sales tax. Here in Texas its 8.25%

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back