Team Corally upcoming buggy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reply. I see where the stock motor in the rtr is a 4075. Do you happen to know how much room (length and diameter) in the roller for the motor to fit? I would hate to buy a motor that is too large to fit. Thanks
Technically, the TC motor is 4274. There's alot of confusion I think reagarding motor diameters swirling around.. in general, the only actual difference between say a 4074 and 4274 size motor is one has cooling ribs machined into the outside of the motor can(4274) and the other does not(4074) these ribs are about 1mm tall.
Some companies, such as Surpass often list a motor as 4082 like I screen shot above even though it measures out at 42mm.. why? No idea..maybe lost in translation from chinese to english🤔🤷‍♂️🤣🤣

Thanks for the reply. I see where the stock motor in the rtr is a 4075. Do you happen to know how much room (length and diameter) in the roller for the motor to fit? I would hate to buy a motor that is too large to fit. Thanks
you can probably fit a 4082 without modification to the side guard. I had to cut a small piece of the side guard off to fit my 4092 motor.

Last edited:
Quick question: I'm going to use a Reefs 500 Raw servo in the Asuga exb. Please recommend a 25t aluminum servo horn that will be compatible with this.
Thanks everybody.

Wish arrma would come out with a 370-400mm wheelbase buggy...

Screenshot_20230306-090458_YouTube.jpg

At 384mm WB this is longer than a stretched typhon

Quick question: I'm going to use a Reefs 500 Raw servo in the Asuga exb. Please recommend a 25t aluminum servo horn that will be compatible with this.
Thanks everybody.
Most any 25t(?) If that's what the Reefs is?
Stick with a brand name you've heard of IMO
Losi,Tekno,Arrma, TC all make aluminum servo horns. Make sure it's for an 1/8 scale or larger.
Don't under sell that beautiful Reefs with a cheapo horn😉🍻
Wait.. the XLR doesn't come with one? Kronos xtr did. I'm still using that with no issues.

Most any 25t(?) If that's what the Reefs is?
Stick with a brand name you've heard of IMO
Losi,Tekno,Arrma, TC all make aluminum servo horns. Make sure it's for an 1/8 scale or larger.
Don't under sell that beautiful Reefs with a cheapo horn😉🍻
Wait.. the XLR doesn't come with one? Kronos xtr did. I'm still using that with no issues.
I am waiting for the asuga XLR roller to be delivered. I couldn't find if it comes with servo arm or not.
Thanks Knowair
I am waiting for the asuga XLR roller to be delivered. I couldn't find if it comes with servo arm or not.
Thanks Knowair
Yeah....I don't believe in cheating out. Always try to find quality stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back