Team Corally XTR Kronos roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen the TC XTR Kronos roller curious on what people think.
I haven't seen it. People must be bombarding their website it just says loading 😂

I haven't seen it. People must be bombarding their website it just says loading 😂
I was hoping not to get a lot of hate for asking just curious what people think Jaytee rc did a short vid on yt on it I’ll stick with arrma simply because of aftermarket support but man HH’s parts support is tempting me to try something different.

I have yet to see it but from what I have heard this month (because that is when this brand got all the hype) their cars a pretty good quality.
From my observations it seems like a small version of traxxas (overpriced...a little, They sell almost all of the upgrade parts for their cars, And their website sucks for finding anything)

I think it looks enticing. Adds some needed durability whilst allowing me to use my own electronics, what's not to like?

I think when Corally hit V3 of their cars they'll be on my radar. Their current V2 designs are close to equalling Arrma in my opinion, with some aspects being better.

Arrma is great design wise but their QC is shocking lately and it angers me to spend such a high amount of $$$ on their cars only to discover faulty components, diffs void of fluid, components assembled incorrectly, empty or leaking shocks and unglued tyres. Enough is enough.

Ofna still exists - just now they're called Habao. :)
No Ofna does not exist anymore, Ofna was just a rebrander for Hobao and Hong Nor. Hobao does their own distribution now and idk what Hong Nor is doing.

atrw4653tw.jpg

I think it looks enticing. Adds some needed durability whilst allowing me to use my own electronics, what's not to like?

I think when Corally hit V3 of their cars they'll be on my radar. Their current V2 designs are close to equalling Arrma in my opinion, with some aspects being better.

Arrma is great design wise but their QC is shocking lately and it angers me to spend such a high amount of $$$ on their cars only to discover faulty components, diffs void of fluid, components assembled incorrectly, empty or leaking shocks and unglued tyres. Enough is enough.
Those issues are across the board to be honest, I have never bought a rtr vehicle that didn't have something assembled wrong out of the box.

If you look closely on the bottom screws for skid etc.. in the presentation video they already look half stripped. Weird for a promotion video. Almost like the Alfa Sud car where the car in the marketing brochure already had rust blisters.
But besides that chassis braces, uper hinge bin mounts, wing mount look more trick than the EXB stuff.
But only time will tell how good it is.

I think it's very clever marketing, lazy but clever, they have seen how popular the EXB rollers have become and followed suit as they did with the 1st set of realises. Even the names were similar. Clever again as it gets people talking and interested in their brand. The RC's aren't that bad either by all accounts. Vasco seems to have a hard on for tc because you can't go on Facebook and say you think they might possibly be coping another brand without him attacking you personally for being a arrma fan boy.
Fair play to TC they are cashing in on a trend 😁
I think Arrma need to do a new advert for the 8s EXB where they send it off a ski jump as well. That would be funny

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back