Kraton That's funny looks like Arrma Now xmax wtf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErockPzyk

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Screenshot_20211220-174148.png

That's strange it looks like an ugly arrma now👎

Not much of a change either besides a little longer chassis and essentially comes with the wide kit. But guess that's enough for Trax-ass 🤷
Lol changing just a body and arrma had a new rig. (outcast/notorious) 🤣🤣🤣

Not much of a change either besides a little longer chassis and essentially comes with the wide kit. But guess that's enough for Trax-ass 🤷
That’s the Xmaxx with wide maxx. Same chassis just wider.

It’s not a maxx with wide max.

Clear like mud? Lol.

I like it. It’s the same dimensions as a Kraton 8s. I ordered a couple sets.

I have an Xmaxx , and I can tell you this won't be on my truck !!!! Not because of the $199 price tag ( although that is a lot for what you get ) , but just like why you get a UDR for the scale look / driving characteristic , you get an Xmaxx for the monster truck look / drive . From the minute that the K8S came out and everyone was saying Xmaxx killer , that's not comparing apples to apples , K8S is not a monster truck . So in the end I don't want my Xmaxx to start "not" looking like a MT .
Quite honestly , I think it handles great the way it is , for those who have never driven one , it does not tip over as easy as you think it will !!!
This is just my feeling , not trashing on those who will be getting it .
And I hope I don't see one / drive one in person and like it and have to eat crow from saying this !!! LOL

Traxxass is running out of steam. Just revamping The X-max to garner some attention because Arrma is kicking but right now.:LOL:
I would get more fun from My Hess truck than that stretched out funning looking Xmax. The aforementioned merely reflects my opinion. Mine only. There are many that love their Trx stuff. I respect that.
I do not work for Arrma.:LOL:

Traxxass is running out of steam. Just revamping The X-max to garner some attention because Arrma is kicking but right now.:LOL:
Still stands today , the Xmaxx is the best thing they have ever made !! I am not brand loyal , my favs are Armma , Losi , Trx ( Xmaxx and UDR only ) . It took me close to 2 years of debating to get the Maxx , and gotta say after all the rc's I bought the Maxx is the one I regretted the most , so off it went !!! I was gun shy then on getting the UDR, but fully pleased with that purchase . I think it's gonna be a long time before I buy anything TRX , it would have to blow me away to get it !!!

Almost everything that Arrma makes , I would like to own !!

I drove an XMaxx for the first time 2 weeks ago and I didn't find it tippy just sluggish handling and it had the stock servo so was terrible steering. Was a bit underwhelming tbh but I didn't see the need for a wider stance.

I have an Xmaxx , and I can tell you this won't be on my truck !!!! Not because of the $199 price tag ( although that is a lot for what you get ) , but just like why you get a UDR for the scale look / driving characteristic , you get an Xmaxx for the monster truck look / drive . From the minute that the K8S came out and everyone was saying Xmaxx killer , that's not comparing apples to apples , K8S is not a monster truck . So in the end I don't want my Xmaxx to start "not" looking like a MT .
Quite honestly , I think it handles great the way it is , for those who have never driven one , it does not tip over as easy as you think it will !!!
This is just my feeling , not trashing on those who will be getting it .
And I hope I don't see one / drive one in person and like it and have to eat crow from saying this !!! LOL
Agreed, wide kit takes away from what the xmaxx is. I have one sitting under the Xmas tree waiting to be born😂
Not really a traxxas fan either, but after running a few packs through my brother's, I was hooked.
Nothing against arrma's 8s rigs, I just wanted something different..the 8s arrma's are too much like the 6s(which are awesome)🤘
Just my take.
Still stands today , the Xmaxx is the best thing they have ever made !! I am not brand loyal , my favs are Armma , Losi , Trx ( Xmaxx and UDR only ) . It took me close to 2 years of debating to get the Maxx , and gotta say after all the rc's I bought the Maxx is the one I regretted the most , so off it went !!! I was gun shy then on getting the UDR, but fully pleased with that purchase . I think it's gonna be a long time before I buy anything TRX , it would have to blow me away to get it !!!

Be glad you didn't buy a hoss then🤣
Gotta be the biggest $500 letdown from traxxas yet..

Last edited:

I debated on the maxx with the wide kit and a little longer chassis but it'll be after the new wears off and i can get it cheap. I'm fine with my 2 non wide xmaxx :ROFLMAO: I shied away from the udr for all the crap that was said about it breaking, but got one for a hell of a steal and fell in love... I now have 6 running, 2 sliders, and i'm trading for another one sunday and getting enough parts to add with what i already have to probably build a tenth one hahahaha. I love my mojaves but the udr is easier to make real life looking rigs out of.

Agreed, wide kit takes away from what the xmaxx is. I have one sitting under the Xmas tree waiting to be born😂
Not really a traxxas fan either, but after running a few packs through my brother's, I was hooked.
Nothing against arrma's 8s rigs, I just wanted something different..the 8s arrma's are too much like the 6s(which are awesome)🤘
Just my take.

Be glad you didn't buy a hoss then🤣
Gotta be the biggest $500 letdown from traxxas yet..
Hey it's always nice to try other brands of rigs for yourself, if your wallet dictates. Or if Santa can help out.:LOL:

Hey it's always nice to try other brands of rigs for yourself, if your wallet dictates. Or if Santa can help out.:LOL:
Yeah, Mrs KnowAir, I mean Santa really went big for me this year😁👍
As to the xmaxx wide kit, to each their own. Whatever makes us happy👍
@SrC,
A guy on here once said(or more than once), We all RC differently😎

Yeah, Mrs KnowAir, I mean Santa really went big for me this year😁👍
As to the xmaxx wide kit, to each their own. Whatever makes us happy👍
@SrC,
A guy on here once said(or more than once), We all RC differently😎
Are you quoting me????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think might get it, my personal complaint has been how much the front corners will dive under hard throttle (with upgraded motor/esc), causing a rollover. The stock springs are too soft & almost everyone I know that has one, cranks their spring tension to nearly max. Hopefully this is the cure.

Now if I can just quit sh***ing rear pinions. I'm pretty sure all the HP from my Mojave body added is the culprit 😂😂

+1

My Mojo body weighs a ton. The shocks compress 5+ mm when I put it on. The only one complaint with the Mojo rig. Imagine if I bothered to Shoogoo it? Even an extra pound heavier?:LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back