Kraton That's funny looks like Arrma Now xmax wtf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you watched RC dude81 the truck brakes so many times and he has to beef it up with these m2c racing parts it's just ridiculous for that price just my opinion

I mean.... Sending it to the moon'll break it. Sponsors love when you showcase their products. Lol

I own an XMAXX and I have a blast with that truck. And of coarse the esc fried so now it has a mamba monster X 8s in it n kicked up the voltage to the steering servo n the truck is funner now n I feel has more power for a longer time. I won't be putting the wide setup on it cause it's fine how it is.

Have you watched RC dude81 the truck brakes so many times and he has to beef it up with these m2c racing parts it's just ridiculous for that price just my opinion
I call BS..Not one video cut short for breakage that I found? If M2C sponsered your channel and gave you free parts, what would you do?

I've got the X-Maxx too but don't have issues with rolling it. Certainly not enough to drop $200 to stop it doing something it just doesn't do. At least not consistently anyway...

Btw, I just got my UDR but haven't unboxed it yet so it's nice to read on here about several who love their UDR's. I couldn't say no to the deal I got off eBay. It was an auction that I practically stole for $620. o_O I took screenshots b/c I thought it was too good to be true but that bad boy showed up at my door in a Traxxas box, factory sealed and all...I just couldn't believe it! :cool: Sometimes there are still good deals on eBay!!! (y)

P.S. X-Maxx is currently my favorite RC but I do see myself trying out an Arrma sooner than later! ;)

2021-10-15 13.15.38.jpg

IMO , You got the 2 Traxxas models worth owning !!! I have both as well , UDR is a very cool truck the way it drifts on throttle very realistic , long suspension travel , detail . lights , etc . Love the Mojave , it's faster and more durable , but if you want the most scale driving and looks , the UDR wins . As far as durable , I have beaten on my UDR and so far only broke the front sway bar , which is thin and weak to start .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back