Vendetta Thinking about the Arrma Vendetta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has a 5mm shaft stock.

If you were to go with a 2050kv 6s motor, for instance, they have 5mm armature shafts. You would have to find a .08 mod pinion gear that has a 5mm I.D to fit.
6s seems overkill for a Vendetta. Perhaps running 4s is more appropriate. Depending what your objective is. Are you looking for 150+Mph speed runs with that Vendetta? You will be tearing up that drive train in heartbeat. Forget the fact that it will be a bear to even hookup. Just get a Lim/Infr instead. If you don't have one already. Get away from the 4x4 line at this point. A Lim roller is only $400. FWIW. Better suited for 6s running, IMHO. Less issues.
If just bashing and drifting it, 6s might be the wrong approach.
Just me.:cool:

Get a 6s and scrap the ebrake thing and maybe swap the plastic center diff for metal. If the 4x4 was $320 or less like it used to be it might be worth it but not anymore…

If you were to go with a 2050kv 6s motor, for instance, they have 5mm armature shafts. You would have to find a .08 mod pinion gear that has a 5mm I.D to fit.
6s seems overkill for a Vendetta. Perhaps running 4s is more appropriate. Depending what your objective is. Are you looking for 150+Mph speed runs with that Vendetta? You will be tearing up that drive train in heartbeat. Forget the fact that it will be a bear to even hookup. Just get a Lim/Infr instead. If you don't have one already. Get away from the 4x4 line at this point. A Lim roller is only $400. FWIW. Better suited for 6s running, IMHO. Less issues.
If just bashing and drifting it, 6s might be the wrong approach.
Just me.:cool:
This^^^

Vendetta - $460 + 6s system

Limitless - $400 gives you $60 for a budget radio and servo and the same 6s you were gonna put in the Vendetta, and you end up with a much better car.

Only reason to buy a Vendetta is you want to keep is stock.

+1
Well stated.

"end up with a much better car" Is an understatement.

The Limitess is the "sleeper" of all Arrma rigs out there, Best bang for the buck, hands down.
I say that all the time.;)
I think many are just afraid of "Rollers"?:unsure:
Yet they will buy a RTR and rip out the electrics out the gate??:unsure:

Last edited:
Get a 6s and scrap the ebrake thing and maybe swap the plastic center diff for metal. If the 4x4 was $320 or less like it used to be it might be worth it but not anymore…
+1

Having stuffed a 6S system into a 4x4 LWB chassis I can say with certainty I don't recommend it. It is ridiculously fun on 4S and the one or two times I have taken it out on 6S it was ludicrous.

I had a donor Typhon 3S that I started with that was already running a 4S system so besides the body and conversion parts I only bought a 6S capable ESC.

I miss my typhon now though so I wish I had just built a limitless.

I can't see a Vendetta being stable on 6S.
You would need a long run to get it up to speed if you wanted to maintain any control.
Plus the diffs would like shred with that kind of power.
The make great drift cars on 3S.
I put a Senton 3S power module in mine for now. Drops the tops speed down a bit, but you gain a lot more control.

+1
If overpowered, drivability goes out the window.
If power is your thing might as well go all out with 8s while you are at it. Throw a Max 6 in the Vendetta.:LOL:
Even some 8s off road 1/8 rigs can be a bear to handle.:rolleyes:

I have the Infraction V2 6s system in my vendetta. Runs great, though I'm just bashing around with it, not real speed running. Running 6s on a 23t pinion wakes it up and gives you a nice combo of good acceleration and about a 80 mph top end. Can only go full throttle for short bursts though, or that plastic spur gets chewed up quickly. It was a breeze to install, i'll post up pics tonight

IMG_8087.JPG

IMG_8088.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back