Tool talk, show and tell!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harbor freight jack stands sure can take some abuse. No need to go expensive for many things, this is one of those things. $30 a pair baby!
IMG_20240606_083925621.jpg

Harbor freight jack stands sure can take some abuse. No need to go expensive for many things, this is one of those things. $30 a pair baby!
View attachment 371118
No doubt they do the job well...but....
The picture makes them look sketchy AF:eek:
Not dissin...just saying.✌️

View attachment 371118
You are far braver than I am, that's no doubt.

I only have a Sierra 2500, which has a curb weight around 9000 pounds or just over 4.5 tons and I still went with the Harbor Freight 6 ton jacks. That F-350 will be even heavier than what I've got. Brave man.

I've done a lot of sketchy stuff in my day, but I don't get under anything with these. I appreciate you guys concern though! I set trucks on them 2 in the back one in the front in order to get the lift arms out of the way so the front end loader can get under it with the forks. The forks are about the same width apart as the frame rails, so with it on the lift, the loader can't get to it to pick it up. These guys are bent from getting smacked with the loader forks. That machine is a monster.
IMG_20240606_092935737_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I've done a lot of sketchy stuff in my day, but I don't get under anything with these. I appreciate you guys concern though! I set trucks on them 2 in the back one in the front in order to get the lift arms out of the way so the front end loader can get under it with the forks. The forks are about the same width apart as the frame rails, so wiyh it on the lift, the loader can't get to it to pick it up. These guys are bent from getting smacked with the loader forks. That machine is a monster.
View attachment 371126
ok you answered a lot of questions that I had.
Good to hear they aren't being used to get under with!
Football Relieve GIF by FC Augsburg 1907

Back