Talk me out of buying an XRT.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you don't buy a XRT, You'll have 1000$ more.
If you do buy a XRT, You'll have 1000$ less.

And after you buy it, You'll spend at least another grand getting it faster and funner.
So, yes. Buy one.
Ah, ya! That's what I'm afraid of. 😆😆

I liked it so much I got 1 for the wifey and 2 for myself. I think you definitely need to add a couple more coins to replace stock electronics though. I know how you used to do your rigs so you definitely won't be happy with stock. Which also means you will need a new motor mount! I hope I didn't just talk you out of it :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You should 100% avoid my video if you really want to be talked out of it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I liked it so much I got 1 for the wifey and 2 for myself. I think you definitely need to add a couple more coins to replace stock electronics though. I know how you used to do your rigs so you definitely won't be happy with stock. Which also means you will need a new motor mount! I hope I didn't just talk you out of it :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You should 100% avoid my video if you really want to be talked out of it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's actually insightful. I'm ready to pull the trigger.

I'll do more research.

if you don't buy a XRT, You'll have 1000$ more.
If you do buy a XRT, You'll have 1000$ less.

And after you buy it, You'll spend at least another grand getting it faster and funner.
So, yes. Buy one.
Don't say that! I want one, wait to around May. Just want it to do 50-60 in grass 63 max! What would it take?

Back