Talion TpParts RcXtreme - ARRMA Talion 6S EXB RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 8s
  3. Typhon 6s
The all new ARRMA Talion 6s EXB RTR, yes you heard me!...EXB RTR!. Just get a set of lipos and you are ready for a bashing session / Took it out for a proper bash, and sended it to the abyss! #arrma #arrmahof #arrmahalloffame #oneofakind #customlid #tppartsrcxtreme #thunderoos_rc #thunderoos #18kfans #27kfans #customrcupgrades

So amazing Thomas @TpPartsRcXtreme that you were one of the first to try the new Talion EXB. I'll never get bored of your tales from the pit. EXB got the Xtreme test💪💪✈✈✈

Screenshot_20210701-152607_YouTube.jpg

Glad to see Arrma and horizon adding you to the list to be the first to have one with how much you have done for the ARRMA brand and your amazing creative builds. Keep up the awesome work Thomas and damn I'm jealous always wanted a Talion.

Absolutely amazing as always Thomas 👍👏👏👏👏👏 that ramp though really is well placed, hat's off for that. Can't wait to see the new body on it 😉

Well travelled is that lid 👍 I still can't believe its not black 🤔😂😂😂
Are you going to try the wing as well?

Well travelled is that lid 👍 I still can't believe its not black 🤔😂😂😂
Are you going to try the wing as well?
Yes sir, no black here. Na, no wing for me this time..loosing a bit of the charm with a truck lid..stock body=Wing
Not at all like an EXB, but I like it !
Thats one of the point 🥰..EXB for me is the chassi and upgrades. Yes the Grey EXB lid says a bit, but have 3 other exb, 2 with stock..

Yes sir, no black here. Na, no wing for me this time..loosing a bit of the charm with a truck lid..stock body=Wing

Thats one of the point 🥰..EXB for me is the chassi and upgrades. Yes the Grey EXB lid says a bit, but have 3 other exb, 2 with stock..
It looks great, love the color :) wonderful job as usual ;) thanks for sharing Thomas!

The all new ARRMA Talion 6s EXB RTR, yes you heard me!...EXB RTR!. Just get a set of lipos and you are ready for a bashing session / Took it out for a proper bash, and sended it to the abyss! #arrma #arrmahof #arrmahalloffame #oneofakind #customlid #tppartsrcxtreme #thunderoos_rc #thunderoos #18kfans #27kfans #customrcupgrades

Great vid Thomas. Talion EXB looks pretty solid. I would consider buying a roller, don't need anymore Spektrum electronics. That thing is begging for a Max6 combo! ;)

All new ARRMA Talion 6s EXB RTR, at the G-Pit doing some rampjumps. #arrma #arrmahof #arrmahalloffame #oneofakind #customlid #tppartsrcxtreme #thunderoos_rc #thunderoos #18kfans #27kfans #customrcupgrades

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back