Trade my O6S EXB and EXB Mojave for sling king or build a K6S XL EXB out of them!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe so. The Fireteam has the same arms and shock towers as a K6S from what I understand.
Idk if the shock towers are the same or not, part number only lists the Fireteam 🤷‍♂️
As long as UPS isn't a bunch of richards it should be here tomorrow.

Idk if the shock towers are the same or not, part number only lists the Fireteam 🤷‍♂️
As long as UPS isn't a bunch of richards it should be here tomorrow.
I saw someone on YT stating that they are the same. Let me find the video. Unless I understood it then wrong.

I should in theory be able to do this to the Fireteam right?
I dunno about the basherqueen setup but I don't see why the OG setup shouldn't work on any arrma rig.

I saw the basherqueen set up the other day and didn’t initially think it was much to brag about, but now I see there is a third set of stand offs, and it very well could be a pretty strong set up. Question is, does it only work with certain towers?

Regardless, on mine I believe, I’m just going to do the stand offs to start with.

I saw the basherqueen set up the other day and didn’t initially think it was much to brag about, but now I see there is a third set of stand offs, and it very well could be a pretty strong set up. Question is, does it only work with certain towers?

Regardless, on mine I believe, I’m just going to do the stand offs to start with.
I've had no problems with the OG method on my Talion. My stretched typhon truggy uses the same method and has ripped the rear holes on 2 bodies now. Hoping the lack of a t2t brace was the cause as I've recently added one.

I'm pretty much done. I grab3 the O6S front and rear diff assemblies and put them on the Mojave. All I need is the K6S body and the rear posts that I purchased. Instant K6S XL 👍

20221210_010528.jpg

I'm pretty much done. I grab3 the O6S front and rear diff assemblies and put them on the Mojave. All I need is the K6S body and the rear posts that I purchased. Instant K6S XL 👍

View attachment 261599
Why did you put the outcast diffs on the mojave? they're like the same diffs. Unless one was exb and one wasn't. In that case ignore me :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Why did you put the outcast diffs on the mojave? they're like the same diffs. Unless one was exb and one wasn't. In that case ignore me :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Because I was too lazy to swap stuff over I guess. It was just too easy to grab the whole thing and bolt it on the Mojave chassis 😅. Like I said before, I grabbed the whole front and rear of the O6S and bolted it on. I think that I did the correct thing no?

Because I was too lazy to swap stuff over I guess. It was just too easy to grab the whole thing and bolt it on the Mojave chassis 😅. Like I said before, I grabbed the whole front and rear of the O6S and bolted it on. I think that I did the correct thing no?
ahh I thought you had a built mojave already! I'm way off :ROFLMAO:

I don't know if I need to start another XL thread? I messed up with the tires. I thought I had ordered the 4s backflips but like a dummy I didn't notice that the listing was for the copperhead 2 for the 4s V2 truck. I mean they are vented outside and they look very nice. Should I keep them or sell them? I paid $72 for them, so they were not cheap. I'm not going for huge air, just maybe a backflip here and there. And mostly open field runs. Thoughts? Only thing I have left to install is the basher queen stuff for the body and the EXB body itself.

20221213_080725.jpg
20221213_083412.jpg
20221213_083408.jpg

Last edited:
How come you didn’t just keep the 6s backflips and run those? Plenty of guys run the 4s tires on their 6s rigs though.
I thought they were too big. I don't like huge tires on my 6s rigs TBH. I did it to keep the weight and temps down.

How come you didn’t just keep the 6s backflips and run those? Plenty of guys run the 4s tires on their 6s rigs though.
Im with you. The 6s backflips are way better. I don't even know how people can get away with backflip lp's if they aren't using stock electronics. I just blew up 2 backflip lp's the other day on my truggified typhon and it's not the first time. I've never blown a 6s backflip. I put them on after and they survived no problem 😱

I will never buy another set of backflip lp's for as long as I live 🤣

Im with you. The 6s backflips are way better. I don't even know how people can get away with backflip lp's if they aren't using stock electronics. I just blew up 2 backflip lp's the other day on my truggified typhon and it's not the first time. I've never blown a 6s backflip. I put them on after and they survived no problem 😱

I will never buy another set of backflip lp's for as long as I live 🤣

I tried a set of backflip lp’s on my 6s Maxx and blew up 3 immediately, I have no idea how guys are getting them to last.

That's weird to me. They've held up great on my 6S MT410.
What electronics? Are you geared conservatively? I think those play a really big part. I had a tp 4060 2610kv geared 18/46 which was kind of nuts but the 6s backflips handled it fine.

What electronics? Are you geared conservatively? I think those play a really big part. I had a tp 4060 2610kv geared 18/46 which was kind of nuts but the 6s backflips handled it fine.
MMX6S. 4274. Approx 55mph on 6S.

Not super aggressive but also not babying it. I launch it pretty good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back