UpliFT-RC - v3 KRATON 6s Monster Truck Build Log

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got in my dBoots Backflips from Jenny'sRC! Found a killer spot to unleash this beast tomorrow and give these new shock towers a real test with my launch ramps! ? ? ? ? ? ?

V3 rED bODY1.jpg

Had a nice 30 minute bashing session and was catching some sick airs w/ my new #Blackflips until I clipped a sign on the construction site I was at in Clearwater, FL! Looks like I just popped out a rod out or 2 - lol I guess this is just part of the hobby!! O well, this gives me a reason to install my new PowerHD servo since my v3 will be down for the count.
ARRMA #BASHING ARRMA RC ARRMY ARRMA Maniacs From Around The World
boom3.jpeg

Boom.jpeg

Last edited:
@WoodiE @slick2500 @Rich Duperbash arrmadillo

Had a killer bash session yesterday as you can see from above! I busted my steering block to an Aluminum one instead of a plastic one. I tried looking in the Manual but cant figure it out. I just want to make sure its the correct one brothers since I am getting a good deal from one of my ebay vendors. The #Bashers that I have tagged in this post, I highly respect there opinions so please give me some feedback after you read this post.

Hot Racing AON21M01 Aluminum Steering Blocks Hd Bearings Arrma Kraton Outcast.

Attachments

• 1571657686879.png
    1571657686879.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 49
  • hr Hot Racing AON21M01 Aluminum Steering Blocks Hd Bearings Arrma Kraton Outcast.jpg
    hr Hot Racing AON21M01 Aluminum Steering Blocks Hd Bearings Arrma Kraton Outcast.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Hot Racing AON21M01 Aluminum Steering Blocks Hd Bearings Arrma Kraton Outcast3.jpg
    Hot Racing AON21M01 Aluminum Steering Blocks Hd Bearings Arrma Kraton Outcast3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
@WoodiE @slick2500 @Rich Duperbash arrmadillo

Had a killer bash session yesterday as you can see from above! I busted my steering block to an Aluminum one instead of a plastic one. I tried looking in the Manual but cant figure it out. I just want to make sure its the correct one brothers since I am getting a good deal from one of my ebay vendors. The #Bashers that I have tagged in this post, I highly respect there opinions so please give me some feedback after you read this post.

Hot Racing AON21M01 Aluminum Steering Blocks Hd Bearings Arrma Kraton Outcast.
Those are correct. The wrong ones will be much flatter where the CVD goes through. I made that mistake once a long time ago.

Those are correct. The wrong ones will be much flatter where the CVD goes through. I made that mistake once a long time ago.
Many thanks @bicketybam - for the heads up brother. I already placed an order for the stock ones since i got a pretty good deal off ebay. If I break it again, i will upgrade to the Hot Racing Aluminum Steering Blocks instead. I was telling Rich Superbash that I just noticed that my left front shock is got tweaked, so I might have to end up buying a new FRONT pair.

Attachments

• Bent Front 6s shock.jpeg
    Bent Front 6s shock.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I should have my rig back up and running in about a week or so! I just placed an order for a front pair of ARRMA 6s shocks and new a steering block set! When I clipped that sign I must have lost a few bearing and bent the hell out of my right front shock. I must have hit that sign a little harder than i THOUGHT on my landing at that construction site. :eek::eek::eek::eek: Just part of the hobby....lol
1572013562094.png

1572013584361.png

Here is a side picture of how bad I tweaked that right front shock so i ended up ordering a brand new pair.
Also, has anyone upgraded there springs on there rigs? I heard tekno makes some really good springs.

Tweaked Shock.jpeg

Last edited:
My #Finnisher body is ready to paint then the fun part starts by adding all of the decals I scored on eBay
I made sure that every thing matches up perfectly as far as my post mounts on my #v3 before I coat of paint goes on.

Attachments

• Clear JConcepts Finnisher Body.jpeg
    Clear JConcepts Finnisher Body.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 49
  • JConcepts Finnisher Body3.jpeg
    JConcepts Finnisher Body3.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 51
  • JConcepts Finnisher Body1.jpeg
    JConcepts Finnisher Body1.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 47
  • JConcepts Finnisher Body2.jpeg
    JConcepts Finnisher Body2.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 50
Also, I picked up Mitch's NEW front and rear shock towers from m2c racing since I already bent the Just bash it 6mm ones in the front ON MY #v3.. Also, got the m2c 3076 SHOCK CAP BUSHINGS.

Attachments

• m2c-3103-arrma-kraton-outcast-notorious-rear-shock-tower.jpg
    m2c-3103-arrma-kraton-outcast-notorious-rear-shock-tower.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 43
  • m2c3076-arrma-kratontalion-outcastseries-shock-cap-bushing.jpg
    m2c3076-arrma-kratontalion-outcastseries-shock-cap-bushing.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 39
Coming along very nice!! Finishing up my 1 of 3 coat's of aluminum blue on my JConcepts #Finnshers body!
Next I will be using Gun Metal Silver for the 2nd part of the body back which should come out pretty cool.

Attachments

• 2nd coat of Alum Blue.jpeg
    2nd coat of Alum Blue.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 2nd coat.jpeg
    2nd coat.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 47
OK GUYS, Finally all of my upgraded parts came in since I had a pretty bad wreck last week and bent the chassis and broke the front Diff on my #v3 #KRATON. It will be out of commission for a few weeks until I can install these brand new parts below that I picked up.. Shot out to Mitch and his insane strong sick looking Chassis!!!

Kraton v3 Upgrades.jpeg

Attachments

• 11:19 wreck pixs.jpeg
    11:19 wreck pixs.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 11:19 wreck pixs1.jpeg
    11:19 wreck pixs1.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 11:19 wreck2.jpeg
    11:19 wreck2.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 38
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back