Mojave V2 Mojave upgrades to put on v1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyr0802

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello all- I’ll soon be receiving a used v1 Mojave and before I take it out is like to make some updates to it. Curious what popular opinion is on the v2 and if there are certain upgrades it has that I should consider making. Things that China to mind are chassis, braces and definitely the radio. What other suggestions are out there?

Electronics are about all they changed.whats your driving style????if you do alot of jumping exb parts are the way to go.remember aluminum parts add weight.mines crazy on 8s.motor mount is all ive upgraded besides esc an motor.
This kit from JENNYRC has all the good exb parts.but all sold out at moment

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201207-182024_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201207-182024_Chrome.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 82
Depends on what your trying to do! Bash it, send it, race it, back yard, skate park? Lol. The thing is a animal out the box. As poop breaks replace it w upgrades. Save ur money now and enjoy it. I beat the ever living piss out of mine and upgraded it into a freak show now lol.

Fair points on driving style. Probably a combo of back yard, jumping, all around bashing. I have the K5 so if I plan to do much acrobats I think I’d use that one.

I’m not too sure bout the diff between v1 and v2 besides the electronics. I know the EXB parts are nice upgrade but save ur more for mo power! It’s got the blx in it?

I’m not too sure bout the diff between v1 and v2 besides the electronics. I know the EXB parts are nice upgrade but save ur more for mo power! It’s got the blx in it?

Off the top of my head, I think wider wheel hubs, rubber shielded bearings and the SAFE-D input gears. I believe they also slapped on an EXB compatible top plate - but that's nothing a drill can't fix in about 10 seconds.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back