Outcast V3 Outcast?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im just wondering if that motor mount would be compatible with the markhor chassis brace.

I think the brushed models still come with the STX2 but the brushless comes with the DX2E.

My Super Rock Rey came with a Dx2e. I don't think it's a bad radio at all and I prefer it to the Tactic. It's subjective but I like the way it feels in my hand. I also have the Dx5c and other than a touchy scroll wheel and a sticky power button, it's a very good radio.

My Super Rock Rey came with a Dx2e. I don't think it's a bad radio at all and I prefer it to the Tactic. It's subjective but I like the way it feels in my hand. I also have the Dx5c and other than a touchy scroll wheel and a sticky power button, it's a very good radio.
For me, the DX2E felt OK but I couldn't get the DBXL-E to track straight at all. Transmitter fixes, new servo (1st one died on me 2nd run), bellcrank fixes, AVC on/off, nothing worked - & it took a parking lot to turn. The second I switched it over to a Tactic, it could do doughnuts & track straighter than most of my Arrma rigs.

How long has the damn dx2e been around? It’s really a horrible radio. Yes it’s fine if the reciever is located a good far distance from another electric component, but any other situation they glitch hard!! Never again!

I like the ones I can mash into the snow and mud when i fall down with them in my hand.?

How will we know what the code for the new truck is, when it arrives? The code on the current one at HH is
ARAD84SW
I swear he mentioned it in the video, but wasn't thinking to write it down when he did. Anyone else catch it?

Yeah, he said it, but I was screen shotting, not writing... lol
So I don't remember who he was, but want to know how he ended up getting his hands on one. Is he like a Kevin Talbot or Rich Duperdash, where they send him stuff to try before anyone else gets a look? Making and posting a video seems pretty risky, if you have that kind of clout.

JayTee has a popular YouTube channel, and often buys RC's on their release day, and has a quick unboxing vid up the same day. He has lots of subscribers, and gets lots of clicks. Seems each release Arrma selects a few youtubers and sends out a few early trucks so they can get vids out on release day. Normally, there is a NDA - Non-disclosure Agreement done, so the youtuber won't leak and steal the pre-release hype. In big money industries, violating the NDA can have severe penalties, but for smaller industries like RC, the leaker is just black listed.
If JayTee can convince Arrma this was an accident, and not on purpose, maybe he can stay off the naughty list. But I am guessing he will be on HH's naughty list for a while.

JayTee has a popular YouTube channel, and often buys RC's on their release day, and has a quick unboxing vid up the same day. He has lots of subscribers, and gets lots of clicks. Seems each release Arrma selects a few youtubers and sends out a few early trucks so they can get vids out on release day. Normally, there is a NDA - Non-disclosure Agreement done, so the youtuber won't leak and steal the pre-release hype. In big money industries, violating the NDA can have severe penalties, but for smaller industries like RC, the leaker is just black listed.
If JayTee can convince Arrma this was an accident, and not on purpose, maybe he can stay off the naughty list. But I am guessing he will be on HH's naughty list for a while.
That's unfortunate. He sure doesn't seem like the kind of person to do something dirty like that on purpose. His videos are the reason I went and picked up an Arrma in the first place. I had no experience and he had good reviews, some significant followers, and commenters to back his opinions. I think it would do HH no justice to blacklist him, assuming it was truly an honest mistake.

I hear what you're saying, but was it an "honest mistake" or an attempt to increase his YouTube popularity? My other thought, which seems more likely, is that HH asked him to do it, left it up for only a moment, and created more buzz for the actual release. Leaks are seldom accidental, and seeing how the forum has reacted to the thread so far, classifies the stunt as marketing genius.

"Teaser" advertising!
Wish one of those companies called me to do some "teaser advertising". Guess my YouTube subscription rate of "0" isn't helping:ROFLMAO:

Wish one of those companies called me to do some "teaser advertising". Guess my YouTube subscription rate of "0" isn't helping:ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back