What’s this “EXB” all about?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. But Slick picked the thread title without "EXB". So if you are looking for the EXB thread, you are not gonna find it, without the search. And who uses that?

To be fair, EXB is not even acceptable for the search function of this forum because it's too short.

EXB, BLX, ESC, M2C, fan, pin, rod end, etc are all invalid search words. :confused:

To be fair, EXB is not even acceptable for the search function of this forum because it's too short.

EXB, BLX, ESC, M2C, fan, pin, rod end, etc are all invalid search words. :confused:
Omg I’m glad someone else noticed this, the search feature is generally pretty good here but the too short thing is ridiculous. Tried to look up review on trb bearings and was not happening. That really needs to change.

Arrma announces brand new 1/5th scale! But then includes the stx2 radio for it because they don’t care..

Right now would be the absolute worst time ever to release a new truck/buggy, most of us are struggling, scrambling and waiting (and waiting and waiting etc.) on parts for the rigs we all own, why put something new out when this problem still exists?

Also no offence to arrma but I’ve already decided when I go 1/5th scale I’m going with Losi.

Omg I’m glad someone else noticed this, the search feature is generally pretty good here but the too short thing is ridiculous. Tried to look up review on trb bearings and was not happening. That really needs to change.
The “4 character minimum” in the search function is the softwares default setting and is intended to keep server load under a certain threshold while also preventing conditions that can cause the site to become laggy and/or freeze.

I would guess Extreme Brushless. Maybe a line of LiHv capable ESCs and motors. That lettering and font doesn’t match their car naming convention, which are words, not acronyms.

Arrma announces brand new 1/5th scale! But then includes the stx2 radio for it because they don’t care..

Right now would be the absolute worst time ever to release a new truck/buggy, most of us are struggling, scrambling and waiting (and waiting and waiting etc.) on parts for the rigs we all own, why put something new out when this problem still exists?

Also no offence to arrma but I’ve already decided when I go 1/5th scale I’m going with Losi.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here but I think the STX2 is a result of Horizon Hobby being the distributor. That doesn't change anything for we the consumer but all complaints should be left at HHs door. If I were Arrma I'd be pissed as it does tarnish the brand. They'd be better off going with a Bind n Drive option.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here but I think the STX2 is a result of Horizon Hobby being the distributor. That doesn't change anything for we the consumer but all complaints should be left at HHs door. If I were Arrma I'd be pissed as it does tarnish the brand. They'd be better off going with a Bind n Drive option.
HH owns arrma, so any complaints about arrma is a complaint against HH and their products.

I am hopeful for EXtreme Basher - Roller "kits" with 7k milled chassis and shock towers, clear bodies, and rubber shielded bearings. Edit to add - aluminum chassis braces! at least for the rear.

Last edited:
I just sold my K4S and posted in an Arrma group on Facebook “time to figure out a replacement/ upgrade”. Jason commented saying “wait until tomorrow”. So that comment right there makes me believe it will be a vehicle and not an electronics line or something like that. Possibly not even rollers. But hey, I could be wrong.
Personally I hope it’s some type of rock racer/ rock bouncer. I know they said they’d never do a crawler, but a rock racer would fit in with the basher theme. Hell, if they can call the Infraction a “street basher” they could definitely make a rock basher. Brushless, independent front/ solid rear axle suspensions. Hey, a guy can dream right? o_O

I just sold my K4S and posted in an Arrma group on Facebook “time to figure out a replacement/ upgrade”. Jason commented saying “wait until tomorrow”. So that comment right there makes me believe it will be a vehicle and not an electronics line or something like that. Possibly not even rollers. But hey, I could be wrong.
Personally I hope it’s some type of rock racer/ rock bouncer. I know they said they’d never do a crawler, but a rock racer would fit in with the basher theme. Hell, if they can call the Infraction a “street basher” they could definitely make a rock basher. Brushless, independent front/ solid rear axle suspensions. Hey, a guy can dream right? o_O
I still have a strong feeling its a new type of ESC or motor

EXtreme Buggy

What fb group?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back