What 1:1 car should I buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Mi..Under a growing multi-state pact, only zero-emission vehicles — including electric vehicles and some plug-in hybrids — can be sold following the 2035 model year. Traditional gas-powered cars on the road at that point wouldn't be affected, and drivers would still be able to buy used gas cars. So I could literally continue driving gas even if they aren't sold anymore.
Eventually the left will find a way to continue this go green bull crap and find a way to get rid of them all.might not be in our life time but it will happen.whats so fked up is you still need fossil fuel to go all electric.fossil fuel will always be needed. The united states grid is so damn old it's just a matter of time it's going to fail.we are still using wooden poles to deliver electricity to homes .here we are 2023 .some things just don't evolve that quick.🤷

Eventually the left will find a way to continue this go green bull crap and find a way to get rid of them all.might not be in our life time but it will happen.whats so fked up is you still need fossil fuel to go all electric.fossil fuel will always be needed. The united states grid is so damn old it's just a matter of time it's going to fail.we are still using wooden poles to deliver electricity to homes .here we are 2023 .some things just don't evolve that quick.🤷

Nikola Tesla had the answers over 100 years ago. . . .

"They" have a "Plan"
Don't worry. 😁 :ROFLMAO:😀:):(:rolleyes:

Localized Micro Nuclear power stations. Tens of thousands of them all over. You can keep and continue to maintain your grid.
Otherwise it can't be done. Not without a complete grid upgrade that no-one can afford.

Years back they wanted us to use localized Hydrogen, it was a good idea. Delivery in the same kind of way they do oil but they pump Hydrogen into tanks in place of your Oil tanks. You cold fusion it to electric on demand mostly. Localized power, same idea to keep the grid. But that also means that all heating system need to be converted to Electric. Tall Order for a fast pace. See how they are Pushing Heat Pumps?? getting us ready...

Besides, Huge Giant Power Plants are not so great and are vulnerable. As China and others have learned.
MANY MANY tiny power generators are needed. Blanketing the Nation. Solar isn't going to cut it and neither is wind or water. Nuclear is the Only Way! They are disposable, they last 10-20 years at a time. When its done it's removed and replaced with a new one. Safer that way too.

But the Biggest issue is Charging. Where to charge. Most can't at home. Park on the street or driveway. Apartment complexes, Condos... That has NOT been properly addressed. It's just another of those impossible things to overcome right now. It's just not possible to provide charging for the volume they are implying needs to be met. And Who's paying for it? I see Tesla paying and having the biggest and best method and most available. Do the other car makers? No, what they have is Crap! It doesn't work and its hardly available.

Gas ain't going anywhere.

This thread is funny. When we can dispose of batteries well and make them in a long term repeatable fashion, evs could be feasible. Right now they’re cool, but it wouldn’t work for everyone to drive an EV.

Thank you to those of you complimenting the car. I love it. I Debadged it today. I think it looks much cleaner.

06F158FE-D990-4862-BBC9-5621B4C8B1F5.jpeg

This thread is funny. When we can dispose of batteries well and make them in a long term repeatable fashion, evs could be feasible. Right now they’re cool, but it wouldn’t work for everyone to drive an EV.

Thank you to those of you complimenting the car. I love it. I Debadged it today. I think it looks much cleaner.

View attachment 310834

Those I-6 sound absolutely epic with a good quality exhaust system 😉

Agreed. But I have to find a way to get the parents on board. I may just do a resonator delete. Gain some crackles and throatiness, but not loud enough to draw attention.

My 2nd car was 6mo after I got my license. It was a 91 integra.
My dad chopped the pipe off himself and put a moroso spiral flow where the cat was and a straight pipe out the back.
I never had to convince my parents. They were always wild with cars and cool about it all.
My first ticket was at 17. Paced at 96 in a 50 racing an unmarked mustang 😳 🤣
Broke that ice real good lol.
Don't do that, take it from me😂

My 2nd car was 6mo after I got my license. It was a 91 integra.
My dad chopped the pipe off himself and put a moroso spiral flow where the cat was and a straight pipe out the back.
I never had to convince my parents. They were always wild with cars and cool about it all.
My first ticket was at 17. Paced at 96 in a 50 racing an unmarked mustang 😳 🤣
Broke that ice real good lol.
Don't do that, take it from me😂
Not planning on it! That’s awesome.

And then other things evolve quickly! I predict by years end the Whitehouse becomes a medical marijuana dispensary. Evolution is essential! (y)
Well it's already a cocaine white house so sure why not mix in some real good sh+t 😁👍
We might someday see the white house get painted like a rainbow 🌈.,🤷.

Lithium mining.....

Lithium disposal.....

Yall know hazardous these batteries are to produce and what they really mean for the environment?
Blind folks buying into them being magic and causing no environmental issues of thier own. Lithium is also a limited resource. Projected to run out by 2060ish I believe I read.
They don't even have a way to recycle these batteries in the masses that they are being produced now.

Electric in the masses isn't the answer.
Yeah but it's allot less harzadess than pulling Oil and Gas out of the ground or ocean and then refining it - then burning it. And lithium will not be the main component forever. Battery tech is in its infancy.

Yeah but it's allot less harzadess than pulling Oil and Gas out of the ground or ocean and then refining I - then burning it. And lithium will not be the main component forever. Battery tech is in its infancy.
Lol I we still need to use equipment that runs on fossil fuel to pull the minerals out of the ground and run the trucks that use oil and gas lol either way we allways will need fossil fuels.

Last edited:
Yeah but it's allot less harzadess than pulling Oil and Gas out of the ground or ocean and then refining it - then burning it. And lithium will not be the main component forever. Battery tech is in its infancy.
And what do you think will happen to all of them batteries after they no longer hold a charge? Junk yards of batteries or recycled? And again fossil fuels will be needed to have them recycled.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back