Newly announced 1/6 Rlaarlo speed car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so, where is it? Any updates on the car? Seems like Rlarrlo has said nothing about this, and even less about the 1/7 crawler.

so, where is it? Any updates on the car? Seems like Rlarrlo has said nothing about this, and even less about the 1/7 crawler.
Yeah but when they do start talking about it then they wont shut up about it :LOL:

maybe it deserves all the yapping🤷‍♂️
Im just shocked you still cant buy the RTR dual motor AK-787. Seems like all the hype about this car has died off....
Maybe its just because its winter season in the northern hemisphere and people are not speed running yet.

They just did the release of the Omni-terminator 1/10-1/12 offroad basher,

Then they posted about the 1/7 crawler this week.
After that releases they start promoting the 1/6 speed car.
I have dates of when I’ll get some stuff to test prior to production of the car. The esc they want to use needs to be run in a solid platform so they know it’ll handle what they want it to do with a handful of different motors.
That testing I’ll do before May. I expect they push production mid summer for it. I’ve got a 12s 4080cm
Some 8-14s 56-58mm 6 pole motors and some other 8s motors that can all go in a car to see how it works
It’ll be a 12s esc

Im just shocked you still cant buy the RTR dual motor AK-787. Seems like all the hype about this car has died off....
Maybe its just because its winter season in the northern hemisphere and people are not speed running yet.
I think most of us are all still just building cars and waiting for the weather to break,
Did you mean what you said, about the rtr. They look in stock on their site, except they are in the Chinese new year so things are delayed

I think most of us are all still just building cars and waiting for the weather to break,
Did you mean what you said, about the rtr. They look in stock on their site, except they are in the Chinese new year so things are delayed
I didnt see the dual motor RTR available unless I missed it? All I see is the single motor models and the parts available to make a dual motor.

I didnt see the dual motor RTR available unless I missed it? All I see is the single motor models and the parts available to make a dual motor.
Yea you are right. That’s interesting but I know why they probably did it.
They really messed up with the lineup they initially released.
The stock base motors were the highest kv option and the most capable. Alot of guys bought the lower kv option motors but didn’t understand that they wouldn’t be able to fit 6s in the dual motor car or gear the 6s motors high enough to hit a decent speed.
I bet they will re post them but just have one or two options available

Yea you are right. That’s interesting but I know why they probably did it.
They really messed up with the lineup they initially released.
The stock base motors were the highest kv option and the most capable. Alot of guys bought the lower kv option motors but didn’t understand that they wouldn’t be able to fit 6s in the dual motor car or gear the 6s motors high enough to hit a decent speed.
I bet they will re post them but just have one or two options available

Wait! I cant fit my two 9,000 mAh 6s packs into a 190mm 1/10 RC car?

Wait! I cant fit my two 9,000 mAh 6s packs into a 190mm 1/10 RC car?
Right.

The one thing I learned from literally 50+ different messages I got thru Facebook and YouTube was that 95% of the people that bought these cars had never built or ran a speed run car.
I knew the moment I saw the motor list that there were only two motors that would work out of the 7-8 options they listed. Many people had no understanding of it at all

But I think that’s what you run into when you build a rtr speed car

Right.

The one thing I learned from literally 50+ different messages I got thru Facebook and YouTube was that 95% of the people that bought these cars had never built or ran a speed run car.
I knew the moment I saw the motor list that there were only two motors that would work out of the 7-8 options they listed. Many people had no understanding of it at all

But I think that’s what you run into when you build a rtr speed car
Ya honestly they should just offer it with one motor option. Then sell optional parts separately.
Sell it with the setup where its capable of 70 on 2s and higher on higher voltages and sell it with 2s packs.

From what I had seen on YT all the guys who get them crash long before they reach 90 mph anyway....

The base version motors are what I ran, 3900kv,
3s 116 and 4s 144 with more in it.
That would have been all they needed to do.
They released and sold the extra motors which didn’t come installed in the cars. I’ve yet to use the other ones and probably won’t

The motors that came in the rtr were 3660 3900kv
The extra motors I got were 3670 3570kv but actually measure closer to 3900 but it’s not worth the hassle to swap them

The base version motors are what I ran, 3900kv,
3s 116 and 4s 144 with more in it.
That would have been all they needed to do.
They released and sold the extra motors which didn’t come installed in the cars. I’ve yet to use the other ones and probably won’t

The motors that came in the rtr were 3660 3900kv
The extra motors I got were 3670 3570kv but actually measure closer to 3900 but it’s not worth the hassle to swap them
Pretty amazing for RTR.
Are their foam tires any good?

Yep, I have not seen any new ones come out.

@LibertyMKiii Is right, it looks like they have removed the dual motor options just in the last month.
I messaged the CEO to see what his plans are. I know they weren’t happy with the gyro the dual motor car had, a lot of people had trouble setting them up.
I can only assume they will fine tune that, the remote that comes with it and the motor choices at some point

Back