Notorious What are some good heatsinks that will fit the BLX 2050kV brushless motor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
I'm looking to install Game Changers new V3 Impervious fan and I am looking for a good heatsink that will fit on my Notorious..
Any recommendations would be great appercaited.

Here is the fan I am installing:
1607262251638.png

Last edited:
yes you don't think it's a waste of money those expensive fans ??
because if you had looked a little further ?

because there is indeed enough to be found about it ? and if you had done that, you came to the conclusion that you have to spend a lot of money for fans ? everyone is really that stupid, well we go along with the hype. you can buy 12v fans for a few dollars.

And it doesn't matter which heatsink you come in because you have to make it fit yourself ?

Is it really already that close to Christmas ? The grinches coming out early? Is it really that hard to extend some kindness? In the time it took you to drum up all those nasty things to say you could have helped someone and sent them on their merry way... comeee onnn is it really that hard to be civil? ??‍♂️

to the op, the powerhobby or YR ones are pretty similar and work well.??‍♂️ I cannot say for sure if those huge air movers will fit on em but I bet you could get it to work.. honestly one of those fans mounted up would push plentttty or air my man.

I'm not saying anything wrong or bad and if that is your conclusion it is up to you ?.

I'm looking to install Game Changers new V3 Impervious fan and I am looking for a good heatsink that will fit on my Notorious..
Any recommendations would be great appercaited. I was thinking about using the Yeah Racing Heatsink that fits the stock ARRMA 2050kV brushless motor but wondering if there are any other options out there?

View attachment 112696

Here is the fan:
View attachment 112698
Like @Rcproponent said, you have several options. YR, Powerhobby, and several others on eBay. Really depends on the fan size. Good luck!

Come on man there was a thread about this a few hours ago and are countless others. Just do a little research.
A link would have helped, your comment didn't?
I'm not saying anything wrong or bad and if that is your conclusion it is up to you ?.
Not sure anyone can conclude anything from your comment period ?

Team vikings 40mm heat sink on ebay for $6-$8, just search 40mm motor heat sink. It's the same one ntf and dust devil uses

A link would have helped, your comment didn't?

Not sure anyone can conclude anything from your comment period ?
He always has something "positive" to say. Good for him that he makes his own fan setups, not everyone can or wants to. Guy just likes to run off for no reason. I'm begining to think he's jealous of everyones nice fans.

Thanks brother!
I should add if you upgrade down the road to a max6 wfo 3d prints a good fan mount for a 40mm fan. The stock one is 35 on the blx 185 and i think alza racing makes a little bracket you can put on to accept a 40mm as well.

He always has something "positive" to say. Good for him that he makes his own fan setups, not everyone can or wants to. Guy just likes to run off for no reason. I'm begining to think he's jealous of everyones nice fans.
lol I think making a wire together is not that very difficult ? because everyone is tinkering with their car and making the weirdest combinations that drive ? and then you can't connect a wire ?
You can solder the wire or squeeze a servo plug ? and you can also connect it to your balance cable ?
and then you're done. ?
and if you feel like it, put a bec in between, but let's not make it too difficult for the readers at home who write along.

And if you can't, then it's time you started learning.
Because you want to work on your car, but we cannot connect a wire ?
There are plenty of videos about that too ? because that's how I learned it.
Then you develop yourself a little bit and you learn something new.?
It's not really that difficult, because I can do it too?

and again I really have not said anything negative ? that is your conclusion so that will explain to you or maybe because of the translation of Google ? because I am Dutch.
Or maybe you think you're very stupid now reading my response because you find out that you spent $ 50 which in the end only costs a few dollars ? And then take it out on my ? I'm fine with it ? and have a good day ?

I went ahead and pulled my 2050kv motor from my typhon. I bought a heatsink from gcrc when I picked up one of his fans. Just so happens it's a 40mm Id like the motor and fits perfectly. Also it's made for 40mm fans? I'll look for a link from integy for this exact one for you ?

16073328836864793974754976138421.jpg

16073329416447115572142836323754.jpg

Back