What are you listening to ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love to have seen some Primus up there. So much fun. Chili Peppers, George Clinton, and especially Public Enemy. Beautiful, man.
Right now I’m jumping back to what I believe is the best album ever recorded. Period. Mic drop.
Never having worked together before, Davis sent four bars of music to each of the musicians on this record and asked what they could do with it. The result was the birth of modal jazz. My dad played this record when I was a very small kid, and I’ve had So What in my brain ever since. It’s never gone away and I hope it never does.

Philllllllllllll! 🤙

1715202351642.gif

Love to have seen some Primus up there. So much fun. Chili Peppers, George Clinton, and especially Public Enemy. Beautiful, man.
Right now I’m jumping back to what I believe is the best album ever recorded. Period. Mic drop.
Never having worked together before, Davis sent four bars of music to each of the musicians on this record and asked what they could do with it. The result was the birth of modal jazz. My dad played this record when I was a very small kid, and I’ve had So What in my brain ever since. It’s never gone away and I hope it never does.
Did someone say Primus?!?

How about Claypool jamming on the “Whamola” with Buckethead…🤩

Back