What are you listening too??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of Tool is excellent. I still always go back to Opiate.

I've never explored that album, listening to it now, sounds good. I only real went as far back as Undertow.

I've never explored that album, listening to it now, sounds good. I only real went as far back as Undertow.

I saw Tool at Lollapalooza in '92 after this album released and I think just prior to Undertow. They played in New Orleans around 3 or 4pm so even without noticeable lighting etc, I was highly impressed with his stage presence.
Other notable acts (that I appreciated) included: Lush, Ministry, Jesus and Mary Chain. I think I'd become tired of Pearl Jam by then and while I was a fan of Soundgarden, sound and show didn't impress me at this event. I felt Lush was a great act though.
Ministry was pretty awesome at dusk and Hank Williams Sr and Buck Owens music old recordings over the loudspeakers just prior to Ministry coming out set the stage well. Of course I was well faced by that time and could've been impressed easily but I truly believe it was an awesome show. I'd just been allowed to move back to New Orleans from South Florida and a new girlfriend bought us tickets and kept me in line for the day ??.

1584024258728.png

Back