What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was something in the way of my rear tire, ramp is missing a chunk now.
I swear I wasn't easy on the throttle and was a very light hit, I don't understand how this could ever happen ;) :ROFLMAO:

Bit's of the hingepin were still in the arm, snapped in 3 places and snapped the rod end :cry:
I'll keep using the rear arm for now, last 1/4 of it is stretched out but rest is straight and narrow.

20210508_110152.jpg

20210508_133426.jpg

20210508_134416.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't today but just noticed it. Looks like I'll be ordering a new chassis for the Granite and power module but hey over a year of abuse and huge sends isn't too bad. Still going to send it tell it falls apart🤘
IMG_20210508_094428781.jpg
IMG_20210508_094438231.jpg

Literally within 10 seconds after I said to the misses “this trail is very unpredictable grip wise with all the pine needles and pinneapples, the car is tailhappy”.
The tree won😂
View attachment 144664

Where I run my crawlers there are a lot of pine needles and pinecones and they can make it a pain trying to get up some of the spots.

Where I run my crawlers there are a lot of pine needles and pinecones and they can make it a pain trying to get up some of the spots.
I saw I typed pineapples instead of pinecones 😂😂😂. We don’t have pineapples growing in the forest here 😂.
I like a bit of drifting but this time I got a bit over confident where there were way too many trees left and right.
Oh well, sometimes you win and sometimes you learn 😂

Last edited:
I saw I typed pineapples instead of pinecones 😂😂😂. We don’t have pineapples growing in the forest here 😂.
I thought maybe that was your nickname for pinecone’s 🍍🍍🍍 Little pineapples 🤣

Back