What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can buy one on EuroRC.com. I drive it on 4s (72 kmh on 16T, 85 kmh on 19T) and it’s been solid.
As for spares I would order it with a center diff mount (plastic), or even better, buy an aluminium one (I ordered one two days ago on Aliexpress, also one for the Mojave 😄), suspension arms and steering carriers. Basically all other things are quite (1/8 scale, Arrma) generic, but I have F/R diff input/output gears as spares since they are spiraled👌.
After one year, the F/R diff output cups and center diff output cups are starting to show some wear where the dogbone hits them. Although they look the same as the Arrma ones I bought ZD racing ones, since I like to search and buy things 🙄 to try them ( and they look the same and are cheap) and will probably replaced end of this year.
Let me know if I changed your mind😂
Buying one isn't the problem, the problem is there are literally no stock parts available in the US I know basherqueen makes a few upgrade bits but not being able to find spares is a deal breaker for me. After my experience with the FS Racing Marauder I do not want to end up with a $600 paperweight.

Managed to strip a servo horn….

image.jpg

Rear lower arm, hinge pin, and sway bar link on my Kraton EXB, first things I’ve broken on it. Driveshaft is MIA, grass is kinda tall. Just unfortunate landing, vertical/one wheel. 😩
C5602E71-086C-4CB2-AA92-8791D33E59E2.jpeg
8EBEC9DC-F82B-4CD7-946D-D6625704B53F.jpeg

16195804111685687332259983131646.jpg
Blew out my first motor bearing. This one thing I have not worked on yet 6s motor if yall can give a little advice ide be so appreciative my friends. This my first ! Was eo during why it refused to move all of a sudden and this is the damn culprit what a shame brand new motor only ever run on 3 Nd 4s. SMH🤦‍♂️😅

Went to the park, put some Suicidal Tendencies in my ears, ripped up my embankment jump, and cartwheeled my way into next week. Run time: 0:30. At least I can do some work on my rig while waiting for parts.
IMAG1033.jpg

So one broken LCA and one shock eye cost me $300 🤯🤦‍♂️
Horizon was backordered, so I got in the queue for a full set of control arms. That might be awhile, so I ordered a full set of RPM arms and mudguards. Then I figured since I'd have the front end stripped down anyway, I may as well put all the HR steering bits in there... then I needed a skid plate... and some Lipo bags... and some spare wheel nuts... and some diff shims... and some spare body clips... Yeah, so much for a $25 repair!

Horizon was backordered, so I got in the queue for a full set of control arms. That might be awhile, so I ordered a full set of RPM arms and mudguards. Then I figured since I'd have the front end stripped down anyway, I may as well put all the HR steering bits in there... then I needed a skid plate... and some Lipo bags... and some spare wheel nuts... and some diff shims... and some spare body clips... Yeah, so much for a $25 repair!
I do the same thing, I'll be like oh I only need this, then next thing I know my shopping cart is a few hundred bucks.

I do the same thing, I'll be like oh I only need this, then next thing I know my shopping cart is a few hundred bucks.
I thought this is how the RC hobby worked 🤔 break small part $10 max, go to shop, see shiny things spend $300..!!😉🤣🤣

Just finished reviewing this months accomplishments. Great work team. Lots of destruction in the month of April and I want you to know that you all deserve credit for your achievements. But as it goes, there can only be one winner and this month it goes to brother @jondilly1974. He worked tirelessly all through April attempting to set new records of destruction. For this, we honor you this month.
lt04027254_quantized.png

But wait. There is a second award being presented this month. This one goes to @Kusher. Anyone who takes a hit that leaves a bump the size of an Ostrich egg deserves acknowledgment.
lt04027254_quantized.png

Last edited:
Just finished reviewing this months accomplishments. Great work team. Lots of destruction in the month of April and I want you to know that you all deserve credit for your achievements. But as it goes, there can only be one winner and this month it goes to brother @jondilly1974. He worked tirelessly all through April attempting to set new records of destruction. For this, we honor you this month.
View attachment 143023
But wait. There is a second award being presented this month. This one goes to @Kusher. Anyone who takes a hit that leaves a bump the size of an Ostrich egg deserves acknowledgment.
View attachment 143025
I haven’t even posted ALL of them 🤣😱

I haven’t even posted ALL of them 🤣😱
Save them for May. End of the year winner gets a bucket full of Notorious J broken RPM wing mounts🏆. Should be enough there to get RPM to send you a lifetime supply under warranty.

Took the Noto out for some HUGE sends and of course damn thing thermals mid air like 30 feet up and lands on the top left side snapped both shock rod ends on that side😂 that's a first two at once on one side🤘 was worth it though got some massive sends in before and put a huge smile on my face and some laughs🤓 actually surprised the chassis isn't bent but it does have CRCU braces and I put the T2T brace in as well. Almost landed on my head from about 60+ feet back as I didn't expect it to launch as far as it did🤣 oh man definitely loving the Notorious 👊
IMG_20210430_193951202.jpg

Rather surprised it took this long to bust a diff. But the front one in the mojave exb finally let go. We also bent a shock shaft on the kraton. Cracked the front bumper shock absorber doohickey on both the mojave and kraton, but they will survive a while longer before needing to be replaced.
IMG_20210430_223613.jpg

Rather surprised it took this long to bust a diff. But the front one in the mojave exb finally let go. We also bent a shock shaft on the kraton. Cracked the front bumper shock absorber doohickey on both the mojave and kraton, but they will survive a while longer before needing to be replaced.
View attachment 143215

Can you even replace the shock absorber on the EXB bumper without having to track down a whole new bumper? Mines already halfway cracked in 1 run.

Back