What did you get for Christmas? ?? ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Notorious I bought on Black Friday was my "early" Christmas gift. I've been buying "stocking stuffer" upgrades ever since. Merry Christmas to me for sure!

A Google home mini
bluetooth 5.1 soundbar
eBay gift card
Walmart gift card
Wireless controller for my NES Classic
And I bought myself an Arrma Typhon 3s, it's supposed to be here Thursday.

My daughter and I both got Big Rock Crew Cabs. She full speeded it into the curb and broke a steering block. Pretty impressed with these machines especially on 3s. This is my first RC car in 15 plus years. I mainly fly fpv wings.
IMG_4621.jpg

v3 Kraton w/2 6S packs for me. Already ran one pack through it in the field behind our house. Now I need to find some jumps. It's a screamer, literally. I didn't know metal gears could be that loud. And the tires pounding across the ground.... reminded me of my old E-Maxx.
"Fuel mileage" is atrocious. That reminded me of our Ford Expedition. :)

Oh, and I got a new hair trimmer kit too.

Spent my Christmas ?on a Talion! How about you?
Two granite bl. But one of the radios fried right away. Any other radio I can bind with it? Without having to change anything? Merry Christmas man, enjoy your toy ?

My wife got me some upgrades for my outcast and stampede 4x4.
2018-1225-Christmas-StampedeOutcastParts.jpg

GTR shocks and tekno center bone for the stampede 4x4 vxl. HR adjustable motor mount, HR front center diff carrier, HR center diff plate and HR rear chassis brace for the outcast.

Just finished working on the outcast, stepped down to a 15T from 16T so I can run trenchers again:
2018-1225-OutcastHRMotorMountRearBrace.jpg

The new mount should make it less painful to change pinions and adjust mesh when out bashing. Loosen one bolt, remove the pinon, put on new pinion, slide the motor, tighten the screw. Much better than having to remove the T2T brace, body tower, entire center diff/motor assembly to get at the motor screws to adjust the mesh.

2018-1225-OutcastSideBodyOff.jpg

May be a good idea to send her a link for a new body for my b-day... this one is getting pretty rough:
2018-1225-OutcastSideHigh.jpg

I just got a VIP all weekend all access pass to the Air Force museum over in Dayton Ohio. Been wanting to visit it for a few years now. Got to take a 2nd seat ride in this P-51B this past summer when the pilot came over to check out my RC P-51 at the Greenwood Airport Day that our RC club attended. What a ride that was!! Cant wait to climb up in a B-17s co-pilot seat in Dayton this spring.

I just got a VIP all weekend all access pass to the Air Force museum over in Dayton Ohio. Been wanting to visit it for a few years now. Got to take a 2nd seat ride in this P-51B this past summer when the pilot came over to check out my RC P-51 at the Greenwood Airport Day that our RC club attended. What a ride that was!! Cant wait to climb up in a B-17s co-pilot seat in Dayton this spring.
Wow that's awesome. How do you get lucky enough to take a ride?!

I got some house slippers, blanket, Lowes gift card, t-shirts and I've got half a cow coming to me in the next few weeks.

So I'm ready to grill and lounge around. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back